Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Eboni Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992 View Post
    People have always been overly critical of Eboni and I've always found it quite unfair as she has so many good aspects. I think people are just bitter Jessica didn't win.
    I agree. I thought her portfolio was great, and it's not like she quit for ****s and giggles.

And I loved how she talked. It was worse than Jael :o

People have always been overly critical of Eboni and I've always found it quite unfair as she has so many good aspects. I think people are just bitter Jessica didn't win.
    I agree. Eboni wasn't my first choice for the win, but I do think her win was a lot more justified than people made it out to be. The show pretty much made her leave and it was pretty much crucial. And she only missed a week.

Also, she was one of the more well-rounded girls. She had a killer body (especially her legs ), a face that while not overly striking, still photographed well, good posing, and a pretty good walk. I would've preferred a Madeleine win, but I didn't think EBoni's win was unjustified at all.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

TBH I didn't want anyone to win, this cycle sucked. It had like 5 triple eliminations.

this stone is flawless

Alexandria/Allison/ANGELEA/Dominique/Isis/Laura
    For ANTM 17

She doesn't look modelesque to me. Something about her face looks so awkward and clunky. But for what it's worth, she's signed with scene models in Sydney at least.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

She's bounced around from high-profile agency to high-profile agency with little ever coming of it. She has the look, but definitely not the talent (and maybe not the physicality. Hard to say).

I've always thought she was gorgeous, but my problem was that they practically announced they had found their winner ahead of time and it didn't feel like anyways else got a fair shot (Although again...given her face and body, she could have been a big find), and after she came back in the competition she never performed at full power but they never brought that up at all.

I really liked her. Love her body and face

Get your **** together and you gotz to go!

Poor girl... She's pretty forgettable for a winner, but she's still fierce!

Is she actually still working as a model? I haven't seen anything new for a long while. But she's still on the boards of some agencies. I wonder what's up with that

I'm not too sure, but here are some pretty recent tests:

Really horrible if you ask me. She used to be quite gorgeous, but she's looks rough now and cannot rock lighter hair and bleached brows at all.

Not good at all! =/

OMG I WANT TO SCRATCH MY EYES OUT

OMG... whoever told her to get that makeover really hates her LOL. She looks so hideous.. like.. ugh

she is not eboni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :<

These are gross.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

i mean the first one looks slightly ok. but yeah, poor girl. she was probably my least favorite out of the top 5 or 6 but i do think she had potential way, way back.

DO NOT WANT.

These would suck with her normal hair and eyebrows though.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast