Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coco Ranks Bad Girls Club (Update 2-1)

Coco Ranks Bad Girls Club (Update 2-1)

If you didn't know already, I'm a huge fan of The Bad Girls Club, and since a lot of people start rankings and don't finish them, my personal goal is to finish ranking every single Bad Girl. Please don't take my opinion personally, I love all of your opinions so feel free to express it.

Without further ado, let's start with my least favorite season of the Bad Girls Club

Spoiler:  

Bad Girls Club Season 3.

This is probably shocking to most people, since Season 1 is most commonly placed at the bottom, but I actually liked BGC1 better than this season. A particular reason is all of the bullying. The Ambers vs The World thing was cool at first, but it really went on throughout the whole season. Watching Amber get jumped was just cringe-worthy, and really, none of these girls, except for a select few, impressed me at all.

Let's Begin With My Least Favorite Girl From My Least Favorite Season
      Spoiler:  

#8. Whitney "Boston" Collings

Whitney was very abrasive with her Boston accent, and her small temper, and although she looked like a real Bad Girl, she was nothing close to one. What frustrated me was that she thought she could get anything she wanted. She acted like she ran the house, when really she never did. I believe she was the one to establish the "Fab 5" alliance with her, Ailea, Sarah, Ashley, and Tiffany, and really, that is fine, but her actions of bullying towards the Amber's was unacceptable. What she did to Cookie was terrible, and could've seriously injured her. When she was removed from the show, she believed that Cookie should've gone home for "instigating." Also, she isn't even from Boston! Overall, her look, her accent, the way she treats others, and her delusion that she is better than her surroundings is what puts her at #8.

Spoiler:  

#7. Ailea Carr

Ailea was at the last spot for an extremely long time, until I finally decided to boost her up to 7. Ailea was a huge follower. She acted so tough, but when did she ever do something. She got in both Amber's faces, and said she would "beat their asses" but didn't do anything unless she had the support of her friends. she Watching her go was a relief for me, but really, I think she ruined the whole season talking all about how she is so tough, and talking about her boyfriend, when in all honesty, what else did she do. All she did was talk, talk, talk, talk, and she never actually did anything. She is gorgeous, I can admit that, but her voice, her attitude, and basically everything else about her, annoys the absolute **** out of me.

Hints For The Next 3: They were all friends in the house
    BB17 - Audrey, Becky, Da'Vonne, Jackie, James, Jason, Meg
    Survivor 31 - Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Kimmi, Kelly, Monica, Peih Gee, Shirin, Tasha
    BGC14 - Ally, Amber, Jelaminah, Lauren, Shannade, Shannon

Definitely the right first 2 to go. Both were all talk and only had the balls to do anything when their clique was behind them. Ashley/Sarah/Tiffany are probably next.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

Achievements

No surprise seeing Whitney/Ailea out first; Ashley/Sarah/Tiffany are next to go, I'm sure. Hope you continue with this seeing as I couldn't. I might continue much later!

BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

#6-4
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

#6. Ashley Weaver

I really did like Ashley....to a certain extent. I mean she was definitely the most gorgeous girl on her season, no doubt about that, but what else did she bring to the table? What I really didn't like about her was that she was so easily manipulated. She walked into the house, and the "Fab 4" alliance just told her that they hate the Amber's and that she should too, and she basically just did. I mean, it's fine that she wanted to be in the majority as the new girl, but she really had no right to hate on the Amber's for no reason whatsoever. We also remember her for hooking up with some dude in the hot tub in Mexico. But that's really it. Also you can't forget her reunion fight with Kayla "KC". Although it was stupid for Ashley to start with Kayla - as they weren't even in the house together, - I do give props to Ashley for atleast holding her own and standing up for herself. The only reason she is at #7 is because she is irrelevant.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

#5. Tiffany Davis

The reason why I put Tiffany at #6 is because I believe she was the #1 disappointment of the season. What I mean is that she was my favorite pre-show 100%, and even in the first couple episodes she seemed like a real, awesome girl, by the end of the season, she was anything but that. She alligned herself with the "Fab 5" alliance, and bullied the Amber's, hated on Cookie for absolutely no reason, and tried to jump KC at the reunion. I have talked to Tiffany, and she is really nice, and one of my favorite BGC girls out of the show, but in the show, she just really burned my biscuits. She was definitely the real leader of the "Fab 5" and I think she was ten times more of an instigator than Ailea. Tiffany stirred the pot, than sat back and let the drama unfold as she sat and watched, never breaking a nail. I think she definitely played for the cameras a little bit, which is funny since she is an actress now. Also, if you watch the Ashley vs Kayla BGC reunion fight (which is hard to find in good quality) it is obvious Tiffany tried to help Ashley by jumping KC. So overall I do like Tiffany, but she really is one of those girls who acts fake to get on the show, than acts fake to get camera time. I think Oxygen realized what Tiffany was doing, which is why we haven't, and never will see Tiffany again on Oxygen.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

#4. Sarah Michaels

Sarah had so much potential!!! Not really. Sarah was pretty much a bore-whore this season, I couldn't really remember much about her. The only reason she made it above Tiffany is because she is hot, she is funny, and I love her GIF's. She really brought some crack up moments, and I love her voice.

I think that she really redeemed herself on Love Games, and I'm so happy her and Amber M are good friends now, and I'm happy Sarah watched the show and realized who was fake and who was real. Although I'm guessing she flipped because she was getting so much hate, and now she is the most liked/least remembered of the "Fab 5" alliance. I'm surprised she isn't on BGCASB since she is Oxygen's 2nd favorite from that season (after Cookie, obviously). But then again, nobody knows who she is. So...yeah.

The Top 3.....
    Ambers + KC

Survivor 31 - Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Kimmi, Kelly, Monica, Peih Gee, Shirin, Tasha

#3 - 1

Spoiler:  

#3. Amber Buhl

Here at #3 we have Amber B, one half of the notorious "The Ambers" alliance in the house. Amber was one of the prettiest in the house, but other than that, she didn't bring much. I think she is the only bad girl to ever get so much air time yet be so irrelevant. On the other hand, I do love her and think she is really witty, and her relationship with Cookie was really sweet and genuine. When she broke that window on the first day, I knew I would love her. I really wish she stood out more, because in the last half of the show, she ended up just looking like Cookie's sidekick. Although I didn't like how she never stood up for Cookie when she was getting picked on, I was glad that she wasn't as easily manipulated. She knew what was going on. I think that at the end of the day Amber did bring it when she wanted to, and I think that a lot of people liked her for that. She was horrendous on Love Games, I can admit that, and it sucks that her and Cookie aren't cool anymore, but she follows me on twitter so <3. I also think that we might be seeing her on BGCASB in a future season, since Oxygen loves her.

Spoiler:  

#2. Kayla "KC" Carter

Kayla is amazing. Period point blank. She is one of the only girls in BGC history who acts "hood" and seems like a good fighter, yet is a terrible fighter. I think that watching her on my screen for 5 episodes + the reunion was more entertaining than watching the rest of the season. Her "hoodness" and her wittiness was just so funny and watching her just made me happy. I remember in the first episode when she got mad at Cookie for no reason at all, and threw drinks at her. And the infamous car fight with Cookie. I really thought she could fight but watching that fight was extremely surprising. It was funny how Tiffany was obviously so jealous that Kayla was the other black girl, and Tiffany was a bitch to her for no reason. I loved how Kayla was cool with the Amber's at the reunion after they fought so much in the house. Overall, watching KC was amazing, and I really hope we get to see her again.

And the baddest bitch of BGC3....
      Spoiler:  

#1. Amber "Cookie" Meade

Cookie!!! Amber M goes down in history for making the show how it is today. She set the record for BGC blondes and although she sometimes acted ditsy, she really knew what she was doing. Amber had every single girl in the house against her, besides her best friend Amber B. And she didn't do anything at all to make them hate her. She just sat there and acted cute, and it drove every girl insane. I'm so excited to watch her on BGCASB because although she is 30 now, she still looks 21. She was involved in every single fight that went down, and although she got her ass beat, she sent bitches packing. Every girl that went home, went home because of her, and really, everybody was jealous of her. She wasn't the prettiest one, she wasn't the smartest, she wasn't the youngest, she wasn't the best at anything, but she drove people insane, and I don't understand why. Needless to say, everybody wanted to attack her at the reunion, but nobody really did anything. The only time that the Fab 5 stood up to Cookie was when they knew they had an army to back them up. She is sweet, yet will shoot you down instantly. She is one of my favorite Bad Girls ever!

I decided that I would not rank season 1 or 2, since I haven't watched either recently, so I will give a hint for the next season.

Involves a red-head

Spoiler:  

8. Whitney
    7. Ailea
    6. Ashley
    5. Tiffany
    4. Sarah
    3. Amber B
    2. Kayla
    1. Amber M

Hopefully S8 is next~

I think that the next is season 6,but who knows.

YAY Cookie

I agreed with every ranking you did so far for season 3! I personally liked Kayla a bit more than Cookie though and I would've switched Whitney and Aliea placements just for the simple fact that at the reunion Whitney at least felt bad for Jumping Cookie while Aliea seemed to have had no regrets about it hope you continue these

BGC11- Teresa Jazmone Tiana
    Ausntm8- Melissa Brooke Shannon
    Antm20- Chris H Marvin Jourdan Kanani

Next season.....

Spoiler:  

Bad Girls Club 8.

Just ew. What a disgusting season. This season, full of jumping, red-headed beasts, and replacement wars, this season just barely falls short of being the worst season ever. Before the show started, and even during the first couple of episodes, the show looked so promising. I thought it would be the best ever. The cast looked amazing, the girls had pretty cool personalities.....then we saw their true colors. And it was not pretty. So let's begin the ranking with the #10 girl.

Spoiler:  

#10. Demitra "Mimi" Roche

Mimi Mimi Mimi. Sigh. When I first saw the cast I thought she would be my favorite. Her casting tape made her look like she would be super tough and as if she would run the house and just be "about that life." Boy, was I wrong. She was the biggest follower this show has ever had, she was a quitter, she acted as if she was better than everyone else, and she is such a sloppy drunk.

On the first night in the house, when Amy vs Gia were arguing and fighting, Mimi just felt like she HAD to get involved in the drama. She starts calling Amy a "schizo" and was SOOOO shocked when Amy pushed her down after she was drawing on her damn picture. :O

When Mimi did get pushed down, she looked like a complete idiot and started screaming at her. Then the next day, Amy came into the kitchen when they had burned her weave, and she was like "Don't laugh at me!" and Mimi was like "HAHAHAHAH" and although I do give kudos to her for stepping up to Amy, she got her ass BEAT. She got her ass beat by somebody that can't even fight. That really says something about Mimi.

After Mimi got a black eye, she decided to settle down for a bit. Then she became Erica and Gia's pawns, and jumped Elease, and jumped the twins. And then the cabo trip happened. The twins, Erica, and Gia all lock Mimi, Elease (who has become Mimi's new bff) and Amy out of the house. Mimi goes crazy and starts screeching like a hyena (I'm surprised nobody noticed Mimi's screech, it's just as bad as Valentina's tbh.) Towards the end of the season, Mimi just sat back into the irrelevant person she is and was.

Let's not forget her inafmous break down. "Nobody likes Mimi.....NOBODY LIKES MIMI NOBODY LIKES MIMI!!!!!!" That was so embarrassing and disgusting. She got paranoid over the fact that Christine went home, when Mimi had a bunch of friends in the house! Why would they get her out? And then she goes on a drunk rampage. I honestly wish she would've attacked someone so we could see Ripsi 2.0, but yeah she really embarrassed herself, and just made herself look like a fool.

On the last day before they were leaving, Mimi decided to grow some balls and try to get Camilla out. Now you want to grow balls? After 12 episodes of doing nothing, NOW you want to grow balls. So she walks into Camilla's room, and Camilla attacks her ass. For the second time this season, Mimi ends up with a black eye, and really, for no reason.

And then she comes onto the reunion looking like Fantasia. Like ew Mimi, get it together.

I think Mimi tried to act like the "mother" of the house, but it really did not end up working for her. She ended up looking like she thought she was better than everyone, and like a punk. Mimi will forever be known as one of the biggest followers, the most irrelevant, and the most bald bad girls in BGC history. That is all she is known for. Bye Mimi.

EDIT: She also quit the house for absolutely no reason whatsoever, more than likely to get attention, and like 5 minutes after she left, she came back. Attention whore alert. Like, girl, bye.

RTVG Idol
    You forgot this gif.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by spyers View Post
    You forgot this gif.

Spoiler:  
    [/image]

Gosh... Mimi was such an embarrassment... season 8 was ranked too low though It wasn't that bad really, it had many redeeming moments despite all the jumping. I can see Christine and Elease being next on the list to be out even if I did kind of like Christine

BGC11- Teresa Jazmone Tiana
    Ausntm8- Melissa Brooke Shannon
    Antm20- Chris H Marvin Jourdan Kanani

this will continue?

hoping your ranking comes back. i like reading it.

#9-8
      Spoiler:  

#9. Erica "Venetia" Figueroa

*Sigh* I think Erica is the biggest dissapointment in Bad Girls history. She had so much promise in the beginning! She was my pre-season favorite and I did love her for the first episode...maybe the second....but after that, I realized what a bitch she was. She would complain sooo much. Her and Gia and the twins would just sit around at the club talking **** while Amy, Jenna, and Mimi had fun. when they came back from that "country" club, she treated Jenna and that dude like absolute **** and was the biggest hypocrite, since she was screaming "1 on 1!!" Yet she jumped like 4 hoes up in this bitch. Anyways, she jumped Jenna, got her out, and then after that, tortured the **** out of Elease, jumped her, and after all that happened, her and her sidekick Gia were such flip floppers. They hated the twins, then they loved them, they talked so much crap about them, then they were BFF's in Cabo, then they jumped them when they got back. What the actual **** Erica? Like damn make up your mind. So she jumped the twins, got them out the house too, and Christine and Camilla came in. The way that she treated the replacements, especially Christine was just stupid. Do you really think any normal human being is going to understand, when you say "I'm from Atlanta, New York..", and when Christine answered appropriately, she just rolled her eyes like "Who the hell is this dumbass?" She must've learned her lesson since she talked all that "I'm sorry" to Elease, but then she treated the other replacements like crap too. After Christine left, Erica just thought she ran the house. She tried to jump Camilla when she snatched Mimi up, and failed epicly. Leaving the house, she is actually one of the most successful bad girls. She was involved each time a girl left, except for Christine. But she did run the house, or at least influence it, and I agreed, although I also agree that she looks like the devil version of a fat Jay Leno. At the reunion, she is the first person to start the infamous trend of "doctors notes." Apparently she had a miscarriage or whatever, and so she couldn't be touched. I'm sure Jenna or Camilla would've ****ed her up if she didn't bring one, and the twins would try. But that's such a punk move since she had so much to say in the house. She really deserved to get her ass beat at least once. But anyways, Erica ended the season as one of the most infamous bad girls ever. Good riddance hoe, please never come back.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

#8. Elease Donovan

The 305 Jamaican queen, Elease. She is one of, if not the most gorgeous bad girls ever. She is drop dead gorgeous with an AMAZING body, and had so much potential. I remember like two episodes after she came, she was added to the best bad girl ever poll, and she literally made it so far and almost won. Thank god she didn't. I don't know if we all loved her in the beginning because we felt bad for her, or because she was actually likeable. I think it was the first choice. But she got jumped, and I felt bad for her and LOVED her, but then she became the jumpee! Why Elease? Why did you have to do that? You could've been the star!! I understand that Erica and Gia apologized and gave her a chance, but the fact that she jumped the twins, Christine, and Camilla is just ridiculous. She brought her sister to the show and to the reunion as well, and she was lame as **** and didn't do ****. I guess Elease's biggest "revenge" to the twins was jumping them? Idk, seems lame to me. The fact that she said that Camilla and Christine deserved to get the same treatment she did just made me shake my head and facepalm. Are you stupid? You want others to feel your pain? Like, are you kidding me? This isn't the Alpha Beta Gamma sorority, leave them alone. So after Gia and Camilla went to attack Christine, Elease randomly just ran up and grabbed her hair. Really? And then when Camilla was fighting Mimi both times, Elease ofcourse jumped in for her best friend. And at the reunion she was such a punk with her "305 ass whooping." She got her ass beat like 5 times on TV, and then came onto Love Games and looked like a punk there too. Oh and btw, she's SLOW AS ****. But anyways, enough of Elease.

Hints for Next 3:
    Leopard print.
    A replacement.
    Lasted 3 episodes

That is classified, personal information.
    I smell Gia, Christine & most likely Jenna coming next?

PG 6: HIV Awareness Photoshoot

Fun ranking. But I can't take your taste seriously with you having one of the Victor monstrosities as your avatar lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast