11 14.10%
  • Samantha

4 5.13%
  • Sarah

0 0%
  • Whitney

1 1.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 1:Who has the best photo this week (for when the CW post pictures)

Week 1:Who has the best photo this week (for when the CW post pictures)

Guys this poll for the best photoshoot pic is for this weeks shoot. I am doing it SO early because I live in the UK, and am asleep when the show airs and the pics are revealed. However I still REALLY want to know your opinions for when the pics come out.

Anyway, I hope that Holy Tyty doesn't decide to eliminate Kathleen, but I presume it will be her, oh well!

~* *~

I'll say Renee, since she's all sorts of fierce in her promo pic.

ETA: Ooooh shoot. I re-read this and I think you are asking us for after the show airs :o

LOL, I am just too excited for the premiere tonight!
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

You're right GxG, sorry for jumping on the bandwagon so early

~* *~

Haha! Actually I HOPE Renee's photo is the best, since she's my early fav....and then I can say, oh well, see it worked out just fine! I believe in you Renee! *shakes fist*

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

I like Samantha's photo. Gorgeous.

After that, it's Dionne. Miss 31B(something) Guuurrrlllll.

Time goes by fast.
    Look at the flowers go.
    Kimberly; Alison; Katarzyna

I gotta wait for the CW

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy
    I like Samantha's photo. Gorgeous.

After that, it's Dionne. Miss 31B(something) Guuurrrlllll.
    1B30! FIERCE!!!

Dionne! Her picture is very strong!

Okay, after seeing the pictures, I would now vote for Jaslene (Brittany being a super close second). Renee's was pretty fierce though too :D

All the photos are bad.

However, Renee, Samantha and Dionne are decent. Everything else, except maybe jael, jaslene and felicia was crap.

There needs to be a "None of the Above" choice, cause frankly all the photos (and the concept in general) were hideous.

C'mon y'all, who haven't voted. Where are AziAzi, bhanbhan and fierce elel! This shoot pretty much sucks, but Dionne, Brittany and Jaslene did the best. I will decide after I see the actual epidsode.

~* *~

Renee's was fiefierce!

antm/beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Yes
    C'mon y'all, who haven't voted. Where are AziAzi, bhanbhan and fierce elel! This shoot pretty much sucks, but Dionne, Brittany and Jaslene did the best. I will decide after I see the actual epidsode.
    hahahaha why you could know that, anyway i'm just busy

ok here's my opinions!

Renee: i think she could win with this photo, lielie decided her winner from the first photo shoot, i guess she could at least in the top 5.

Samantha: i wish she could take an individual shoot, this photo with whitney sucks. But i can see her potential

Jael: actually the photo is not bad, but it's a little bit boring, i'm shocked she was the bottom 2

Brittany: she surprised me, i like her posture but the heavy make up make me sick. Overall her picture look good.

Cassandra: Great posture, but her facial expression got a room to improve. Good picture!

Diana: i thaught she's role play tomb raider at first, poor posture and plain face, but between plus-sized, she is better than whitney in this shoot.

Dionne: What an excellent photo next to Renee! good face and body posture, you can see spice in her eyes, i think she's the underdog, top 5 maybe.

Felicia: Worst photo ever! the stylist ruin her!!! her expression is good but in this bride style and the fake man, i dont want to see this joke! by the way lielie cannot hire a male model for her??? no budget??? that doll is horrible, i cant imagine what will happen when felicia carry this photo for go-see. the designers MUST think ANTM is a big JOKE.

Jaslene: love this photo, her facial expression is FIERCE, good body language, maybe she really have the chance to win.

Kathleen: lielie sold her out, i dont believe this is the best picture, her face is completely as "blank" (plain) as DanDan. Maybe lielie think that dead face is out? or she just allow one TOP model winner have the famous signature Dead face?

Natasha: love this photo too, however she dont know how to pose, as the result her hands are placing so stiff and not natural. but face is good, passion in her eyes.

Whitney: NOOOO way! she need to be eliminate with this photo, plain plain and plain.

Sarah: Disappointed. the styling not suitable for her. i like her other pictures more. but this girl is a model already.

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    I can't decide between Jael and Natasha's shots! I love them both

Achievements

Jaslene had the best picture in my opinion, followed closely by Brittany and Samantha.

Diana, Jael, Sarah, Whitney, Cassandra, and Kathleen's pics = total crap!

IMO

Jaslene - She nailed the theme, even though her jaw looks quite big.

Brittany - Beautiful face, but posture is blah

Sarah - Not a good photo hopefully she can do better next week

Diana - Blah-ana has a horrible photo this week, not good at all

Whitney - Worst photo, she doesn't have a good profile

Samantha - Nice profile and O.K. photo but not as gorgeous as she is in person, because her look in real life is

Felicia - Good photo in the face, but TACKY set up, she should've had a real model there

Jael - O.K, I like her a lot more with this look than crazy look

Dionne - Such a gorgeous photo, she finally got potential

Natasha - Blah photo, O.K fac but doesn't do her justice

Kathleen - Honestly not that bad, lielie just chose the worst photo so to eliminate her!

Cassandra - Good emotion, but the face is not really pretty

Renee - She did a good job, her eyes look beautful but lielie and the judges don't give her credit for a good picture!

~* *~

Jael hands down! The other bitches sucked!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast