Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: EP11 ◊ "Bring On Purple."

Xyman just won Guathomala.

Achievements

Sugar: .... can we... bid on the necklace, Jeff?

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Achievements

Sugar bids $380 on the immunity necklace.

Btw, the Auction is over, for anyone who is waiting around for another item

Amanda jumps out of the crate.

Ace; Ah dooant need an immunity given ta me; ah can win it by missen. keepin t' null vote, jeffy!

*Kelly begins giving her new stick face friend a tour of the shelter*

◊ Live Auction

THAT'S A WRAP!

Thank you to everyone who turned up and subbed! I had fun, I hope you guys did too~ Your next Individual Immunity Challenge will be sent out either tomorrow or Friday! Goodnight~

Achievements

Sugar: MY LEAF <333

Achievements

Why is Lumina playing as me?

What's going on?! Was I replaced! NOOOO

Sorry for not making it. Something came up.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIntensions View Post
    Why is Lumina playing as me?

What's going on?! Was I replaced! NOOOO

Sorry for not making it. Something came up.

gurl i got you a leaf. A MO-FUQIN LEAF.

*Kelly draws a face on the leaf so that her new stick can have a friend to play with*

Hi guys, I am currently away from home, meaning the game will unfortunately be on hold until Saturday when I return. Extremely sorry for the short notice, but I was planning on taking my laptop here with me so I could continue the game, however there was a change of plans and I ended up leaving it at home. Again, sorry for the short notice, and see you when I get back!

I'm back!

The game will resume tonight!

◊ Individual Immunity Challenge

Probst ◊ Welcome, Xhakúm! It is now time for your next Individual Immunity Challenge. Before we get started, Ace and Lisi, I'll take those back from you, although we will only be needing one of them today. You should know this by now, but this is what you are competing for in today's challenge:

Spoiler:  

The Individual Immunity Necklace. With this in your possession, then you are safe at your upcoming Tribal Council and can't be voted out of the game for another three days. The player who received this will have an amazing one-in-seven shot at winning the entire game. That Final Tribal Council is a mere five eliminations away, and you are all so close you can taste it, so make sure you try your hardest in today's challenge. Before we get onto today's Immunity Challenge, I have a few notes to make about the Live Auction. First of all, Ace, please bring me your "null vote" receipt. Ethan, bring me the one you found on Exile Island too. As you know, these "null votes" allowed you to nullify anyone's vote at any upcoming Tribal Council between now and the final four. Well...

*Probst tears the "null votes" in half and scatters them on the floor*

Unfortunately, production has decided that these were making things too complicated, so they have been removed from the game. Think of them as booby prizes. We're back to a classic final eight, and a classic Tribal Council will await us. Anyway, also regarding today's challenge, Kelly was sat out of the challenge by Stephen, and will therefore not be competing. Please take a seat on the bench. Lisi, you also received an advantage in today's challenge, which will give you a "head start" ahead of everyone else. Your advantage is that you will have two minutes taken off of your overall time on this challenge which, as you all should know, could mean the difference between success and failure. Let's hope that was money well spent!

Now we have sorted what is happening here, let's get to the Immunity Challenge.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

◊ IMMUNITY XI | LINE UP

Probst ◊ Your eleventh Immunity Challenge is called "Line Up", and here is how it will work. In this challenge, you have been presented with ten groups of three players of the U.S. TV show, Survivor. In each of these ten groups, there will be one player who does not fit in with the rest of the group, for a reason which is stated. Your job is to identify which player does not fit in with the rest. Also, each player in each group has a letter assigned to them. Once you have figured out which ten players have been left out, you must them unscramble the ten letters you have received to form a code word. Therefore, this word will be ten letters long. You must send a list of the ten players who do not fit in with the other two, and also the code word to score a maximum on this challenge. Here is an example of what you will receive:

1. Who has not won a season of Survivor?
    (E) Parvati Shallow
    (A) Russell Hantz
    (J) Jud "Fabio" Birza

The correct answer would be Russell Hantz, and the letter "A" would be one of the letters in the ten-letter code word.

For each correctly answered question, you receive a point. You also will receive a bonus point for correctly deciphering the code word, making the maximum number of points available on this challenge eleven. The winner of this challenge will be the player who answers the highest number of questions correctly, and therefore scores the highest number of points. If there is a tie for this, then the player who completed the challenge in the shortest amount of time will win the challenge. If there is another tie, then the player who guessed the closest to the correct answer in the tiebreaker question, without going over, will win the challenge.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

◊ NOTES ◊

(1) This is a timed challenge. When you open the PM, your time begins. When you send me your answer PM, your time will end. The time on the PMs is based on the RTVG clock, which you can find at the bottom of the page. If you open the PM at 1:53PM, and sent your answers at 2:01PM, your time would be 8 minutes, even if you sent it 2 seconds before the clock changed, only the minutes would count. Your time will be used in a tiebreaker situation.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, and just don't do the challenge, then you will not be eligible to win immunity. Now we have reached the merge, all strikes have been cleared and you cannot strike out of the game.

(3) You must work alone. Do not discuss the contents of the challenge with anyone until the results have been released. If you don't do this, then it will result in disqualification from the game - I have zero tolerance for cheaters.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

◊ YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE. ◊

Any questions, ask them in the thread. Extensions should also be asked for in the thread if they are needed - I am willing to offer up to 24 extra hours for an extension. Good luck!

Just under three hours left, and waiting on two challenges. It is too late to ask for an extension, so if I don't receive your challenges within the next three hours, we're moving on!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast