Thread: 3/22 Episode 9 Discussion: "He Said, She Said"

3/22 Episode 9 Discussion: "He Said, She Said"

The designers must create spring looks worthy of appearing in the windows of Lord & Taylor, tension rises amongst some of the design teams.

I pray Richard will finally gtfo this episode.

That elimination was some bull****.

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

i thought Heidi was the only one on the panel for Richard...
    So glad Michelle's the winner!!!!
    Daniel annoys the **** out of me, the way he talks and his hair moves...i just can't stand him when he gets mad at Michelle and tells the judges Michelle's amazing
    I used to get really irritated by Layana, but when she managed to screw Richard over, I started to have some respect for this bitch
    I bet it's a non-elimination next week

Richard should have gone home. I thought the elimination was bullsh*t. And I was soooo annoyed at Daniel this episode. He was going off on Michelle for NO REASON! I'm glad Michelle won though. It was definitely well deserved.

And Top Model related, Lisa looked fabulous in that dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    Richard should have gone home. I thought the elimination was bullsh*t. And I was soooo annoyed at Daniel this episode. He was going off on Michelle for NO REASON! I'm glad Michelle won though. It was definitely well deserved.
    Daniel can consider himself lucky that Michelle had the best look. I think if he was paired with anyone else, he would have been sent packing.

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

No, Daniel's look is not that bad. If if the worst, their group could not win. Some previous episode, Patricia had a worst look but Layana and Michelle had two best looks so they were in but they didn't won. Anyway, Daniel still need to thank Michelle for giving him good advice.

I pretty much hated everything except for Michelle's, and even then I couldn't stand that color.

Shocked and saddened at the elimination though. That little dress of Samantha's was one of the worst things I've ever seen on PR and reminded me of bad Sailor Moon cosplay. But I thought Richard was a goner for sure. Just personally I would've sent home Daniel or Layana this week. Daniel because that looked like a bad diner waitress dress (all it needed was the apron), and Layana just because I am tired of her voice and her use of the word "tacky" 60 times an episode.

Samantha could've rocked the upcoming print challenge.
    Last edited by Wiest; 03-22-2013 at 01:51 PM.

What was up with that elimination. During the deliberation, it seemed pretty clear everyone was rooting to save Samantha, and then they cut her.

Very very weird.

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

^ omg ikr?

What was that? Horrible elimination. It's like producers set her up to go 'cause they wanted more layana/richard drama.

,.|.,
    This season is messy as ****. Michelle is pretty much the only tolerable designer left.

i think the lady from lord and taylor might have also been on richard's side. but i'm really surprised that richard and daniel are still there. and wanted sam to stay. i wish her the designers on her team and tim had advised her to get rid of one or two elements from the dress. in the end i think that dress was just way too short and the heart on the back just cheesy. i really loved patricia's outfit. i know it wasn't anything extra-ordinary but the colours were lovely. i think the standard of the designers this season is way lower than it has been in awhile. not to mention they are all crazy. at this point it's michelle, patricia and layana for the final 3 for me. even though i find layana as annoying as hell.

I think Stanley have one spot in final 3. He only need to think out of the book, not too control himself.

I am so irritated by this stupid team idea this season which means everyone has to simplify and sacrifice their own design aesthetic in order to create a "team look" which has meant pretty mediocre and boring stuff all season and also makes it almost impossible to be able to tell what they would truly do if they could work on their own. I know designers work on teams, but they always have a team leader (not a loose group of people who are trying to come up with something they all agree on) - I highly doubt Zac Posen changes his aesthetic and has to compromise so much in order to make his staff designers happy too. They work for him and he's in charge - that's how "team" work is in the design world, not this stupid everyone has to agree thing. This season sucks.

Am I the only one who was reminded of Mondo's boxy 60's dress that won a similiar challenge?

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

This elimination was THE MOST WTF/RANDOM ever.

She didn't even get bad critiques, almost everybody liked the dress aka her taking risk.

WTF.

(Watching this season now.)