Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angie Miller

Achievements

I am not feeling her. But I think she'll win... especially after her ~anointed performance of a Kari Jobe Song~ (source: godtube.com)

Anna Wintour writes my eulogy..

I'm not sure if a religious Miley Cyrus is what I want in my iPod. ~

U MAD?

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    Ugh. She had so much potential to be great. I think it is her age that is holding her back at this point. If she were only a bit older and more familiar with herself and life.

Also, I hate the way they style her.

GO ANGIE !

Love her! Maybe she doesn't have the best vocal but it doesn't mean she's not the best singer. IMO the best singer = a good vocal + personality + good music style, Angie has all of them

Quote Originally Posted by alvin_luu272 View Post
    Love her! Maybe she doesn't have the best vocal but it doesn't mean she's not the best singer. IMO the best singer = a good vocal + personality + good music style, Angie has all of them

Some of the people in facebook don't think she has the good personality because she uses the Boston Bombing to get votes.So it comes off as arrogance and fakeness

I love everything people seem to hate about her, her enunciation, her dramatic, her hair, her smile. It's weird because I've almost always been a Belter/Diva follower (Tamyra, Trenyce, JHud/Latoya, Paris, Jordin/Melinda, Syesha, Hollie) so I should be all about Candice but I really like Angie, her being christian has no affect on my judgement either because she's doing a genre that will never need for her to turn in to a sex kitten. I <3 her.
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    Some of the people in facebook don't think she has the good personality because she uses the Boston Bombing to get votes.So it comes off as arrogance and fakeness
    Angie lives in Massachusetts, whose capital is Boston, so when Boston was attacked, not only people in Boston feel hurt but also people in Massachusetts (and USA) feel hurt too. IMO, there's nothing wrong with a Massachusettsian dedicating a song to his/ her state capital, so I don't see any fakeness and arrogance in Angie at all. People are jealous because Angie's back with her full potential and become a threat to other contestants (especially Candice, I heard many Angie's fans said that haters were usually Candice's and Amber's fans), they try to get rid of her by the way they did with Lazaro

Achievements

Angie lives in Massachusetts, whose capital is Boston, so when Boston was attacked, not only people in Boston feel hurt but also people in Massachusetts (and USA) feel hurt too. IMO, there's nothing wrong with a Massachusettsian dedicating a song to his/ her state capital, so I don't see any fakeness and arrogance in Angie at all. People are jealous because Angie's back with her full potential and become a threat to other contestants (especially Candice, I heard many Angie's fans said that haters were usually Candice's and Amber's fans), they try to get rid of her by the way they did with Lazaro

Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    I love how you trust old women with no lives from Facebook. They're so dumb to not even realize that she said "this is for my HOME, Boston". They're all old, jealous, saggy ass housewives who hate that Nicki still looks flawless.

To be honest, out of the 4 left, she's the one that deserves the most getting axed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    To be honest, out of the 4 left, she's the one that deserves the most getting axed.

Why do you say that? Of the 4 she's the one that gets the most criticism but Kree & Amber get unjustified praise put on them ALOT (and I love all 4 girls) so I don't see why someone whose obviously trying to improve (by getting back to her piano like the judges wanted and then STILL trying to go without out it to prove something) derserves to be axed the most.
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

Im just stating what the facebook users say.So chill out

RTVG Apprentice
    A lot of Angies, fans post nasty comments of Candice, on her YT, videos.

Miley just came in to my mind when I saw her, her voice too, sometimes.
    Their sound pretty dry while both want to hit the notes.

After tonight I can totally see her winning as I think she's the only one that has all 4 judges hooked.

Her voice really isn't anything special.

She should just stick to her originals. I honestly haven't been impressed by one... single... performance of hers since "You Set Me Free".

I do think she's very special, but so far she hasn't impressed me since the first week lol. I really liked 'I Surrender'.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast