Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 2,359 to 2,374 of 2374

Thread: ONE CUT ABOVE ❺ YOUTH ™ | FINALE

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Susanna: WOOHOO BITCHES, I WON!!!!

*Strips off and starts running naked throughout the stage*

Susanna: YEAH! THE QUEEN IS HERE! TAKE THAT LUCIA!

*Shows middle finger to Lucia and starts dancing*

Susanna: I AM THE WINNER! NOW I NEED TO DO SOMETHING I'VE BEEN MISSING FOR A LONG TIME!

*Burns the Opera House*

Susanna: YEAAAAAAAH! FIREEEEEEE!

*Susanna leaves the Opera House screaming and running. She sees a man driving a Lamborghini*

Susanna: I NEED A LIFT! TAKE ME AND MY TITS TO THE AIRPORT! THERE'S A LONG FLIGHT WAITING FOR ME!

*The Lamborghini leaves, as Susanna stands naked showing the judges the middle finger. She disappears from their sight*

OOC: I am so shocked, honestly. I really thought Anna-Sofia//lettusirpa was going to win this. I truly have no words to describe how I'm feeling. This is the game I've dedicated myself the most on all RTVG games I've ever played, and seeing it was worth it makes this moment even more special. I remember going to the Games Discussion thread one day back in January, and saw this very interesting thread called "The ONE CUT ABOVE Discussion, Resource, Help Thread". Interested on what that game could be like, considering I've voted some times in the past, I decided to give it a try. When I got there, I noticed only this China's Next Top Model contestant named Mao Chu Yu was left untaken. And I thought "Why not? I liked her on ChNTM". Then I signed up (forgot I was participating, as you can see on post #34 of this game ), but thought I would end up being an early out. Bootcamp came, and on those relay rounds, I got axed for my poor performance on the Posing Task. And I thought "Oh well, I guess I'm not very good in photoshoot games after all". But when Phoebe//valentino decided to give me and Jung Sun another chance, I knew I had to work it out. So, Tournament came. I had to beat Jung Sun in order to come back, which I managed to do. But then again, I thought I would be out when I didn't become a team captain and I wasn't picked by any of the captains. That left 8 spots to be decided by the judges. And I wasn't a standout on the tournament, enough to be picked by the judges. But once again, I was so thankful when I got the last spot, beating Mikaela//luisdcv by a tight 2-point margin, mostly because the first Yadim (Sleepless) was kind enough to rank me first, based mostly on my roleplaying during bootcamp. From that moment on, I realized I had to deliver strong pictures and roleplay, because hey, that's what brought me to the game. So, I developed this Susanna I grew to love (and that got annoying sometimes ), and that the judges gladly liked too. Her craziness was so entertaining . Yes, I had some weaker moments on the competition, such as Kitsch week, Steerswomen photoshoot, Antwerp Mock Ads and Eponymous Editorials, but I really like my portfolio. And for that, I should thank you, valentino, for finding flawless faces for Susanna all the time. I wouldn't have gotten this far without your flawless editing. Now, proceeding to you, judges:

Lucia//AndNTM - You were so nice to Susanna . Yes, you were a bitch sometimes (on Antwerp, especially ), but I always took your comments into consideration and worked on improving.

Liberty//reberr
    - Oh my, you were probably the judge I hated the most . You are like the Simon Cowell of OCA, and I always got so frustrated by your comments . But now I understand your reasonings. Sorry for calling you a bitch mentally sometimes .

Daniel//Lacey-Vibe - You were probably my favorite . You always seemed to like Susanna's pictures, and reading nice comments is always nice . When you said I was "flawless" on the first week of Thailand I felt like publicly thanking you, but Susanna's a diva, she doesn't say "thank you" to people .

Katie//Meh - Laura was robbed, just saying. You could've slayed this competition, but I guess things didn't work out for you. But as a judge, you always came out as a helpful and genuine person, and for that, I thank you!

Yadim//oOSleeplessOo - The fact that you went MIA is kinda sad, but I owe you major thank you's, because you were the one who brought Susanna to this game. Thank you so much .

Yadim//Korea Kady - I didn't get to know you very well, but you were by far the sweetest one. Your comments were always so nice, even when criticizing something .

Phoebe//valentino - You are the best mentor one could ask for. Period. No discussion about that. You were always so helpful, and the amount of effort you put to this game is commendable. You are the host of the most epic game ever on RTVG. Thank you for giving Susanna a second chance, and I feel so flattered to have won this very game. Seriously. And yeah, Phoebe's old.

Also, thank you to all of my fellow contestants. Without your stunning pictures, I wouldn't have the drive to step it up to try to beat you. I'm going to mention some of you, but honestly, I liked competing against all of you. Tamara//basicusername, your Fish Editorial photo is simply amazing. Yeah, I was the one who picked that as the best photo, on those interviews on Top 6 . Maika//Vigros, your Slender photo was underrated. That was so classy . It's also sad that you ended up getting eliminated after being the clear best on the Top 3 tasks. Anna-Sofia//lettusirpa, you were a stunning competitor. Your Slender photo remains as my second favorite of the entire season (after my flawless Light Vigil, of course ). Your portfolio was truly amazing, and even if I had lost to you, I would still be proud, because losing to such an amazing contestant wouldn't be upsetting at all.

And to show all of you how incredible Susanna's evolution was, let me show you this:

Before:

After:

BTW, that commercial isn't bad. Her lip tooch is a big no-no, though .

Thank you all for making this such an amazing season! Voters, judges, contestants, you're all amazing! OCA 5 may have come to an end, but OCA 6 already started! And remember, if you vote for Honorata, you get free cookies . Thank you once more!

Phoebe: *Speaks to producers*

Thank goodness we upgraded this opera house so that it's fireproof.

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

Katie: Lucia's layer of fat is insulating the walls.

Achievements

Congratz. amazing winner and runner up as well

Flawless winner. You go girl !

rpdr 9 shea . nina . charlie . sasha . farrah

STILL THIRSTY FOR YO WEAVE

omg I was rooting for Anna but Susanna gurl you KILLED it too

this is probably my fav top 2 ever on this forum,like WOW you both

lettusirpa and betinez you guys did amazing with so many challenging task and you made them work to their best,like this portfolios were amazing and my response is to you both.

EXCELENT game valentino,you obvs put so much work and talent into this and it just pays off, honored to be playing on the new season , Ill do my best to keep the quality of it

Dear all,

Wow, five seasons. I can not believe it.

I am so so grateful for everybody who has given me the support, encouragement and energy for me to do what I love to do on this site.

One Cut Above 5 has been such an enjoyable season for me. I have laughed so much at so much at your characters, roleplay, and am so pleased
    with everybody's efforts to do well. Editing photos has always been a real exciting hobby of mine, and I'm so glad to share it with such enthusiastic committed players.

By no means was it an easy game! Thank you everybody for going along with it!

Thank you to all the voters who took out time to look at the photos each week. Thank you so much to all the clients for responding to my last-minute requests and often quite complicated briefs. Thank you to all the 28 players of this season for giving one of the toughest bootcamps a chance, and bearing with the long process it took to whittle down to 16 finalists.

You have made this so worthwhile for me, and all in all, it's allowed me to get to know some really fun, great, charismatic people.

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

LUCIA: Congratulations, everyone... So you want to party?

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    Congratulations to Susanna/betinez! A hard fought and well earned victory! And Anna Sofia/lettusirpa you did an outstanding job too! This was the first forum game I followed and I had a lot of fun looking at the photos and reading the role plays (lbr, it wouldn't have been as half as entertaining if it weren't for Susanna ). Thank you Valentino and all the judges and contestants for an amazing season!

Congratulations to both of you! I would not have expected to see Susanna actually win, she pumped up the ratings so well that I even forgot about how amazing her portfolio actually was.

Once again an impeccable season, valentino, and I know the next one will be at least as good as this one (obviously only if I make the final cast lol).

Achievements

Aw, you guys are too kind . I'm really glad you liked Susanna, as a character and a model !

Most epic winner!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian View Post
    Most epic winner!
    I know .

jk It's very nice of you to think that way, but I think other winners have done better throughout their seasons.

Ugh, I literally CAN'T @ how ****ing stunning these photos are.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by valentino View Post

Spoiler:  

When valentino predicted a designer's success 7 years ago... we had to stan.

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    Legendary forum game, legendary season.

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132