View Poll Results: Which five contestants won their rounds?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cśur (Round 1)

14 43.75%
  • Lily (Round 1)

13 40.63%
  • Beyoncé (Round 2)

15 46.88%
  • Lana (Round 2)

14 43.75%
  • Jennifer (Round 3)

14 43.75%
  • Florence (Round 3)

13 40.63%
  • John (Round 4)

16 50.00%
  • Tori (Round 4)

13 40.63%
  • Ellie (Round 5)

17 53.13%
  • Marina (Round 5)

14 43.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CI5 Week 5: Love vs. Hate

Michael: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Unfortunately, we will have to say goodbye to one of you tonight. Before we get to our bottom, let's see how the rest of you did this week. The first name that I will call and the judges' favorite performance of the week is…
      Spoiler:  
    Actually in the bottom! Who is it out of the bottom? We'll see. Anyways, the judges' favorite winner with the public was...
      Spoiler:  

Jennifer and Cśur! You guys were both tied in 3rd place at 20 points. Next name I will call is...
      Spoiler:  

Beyoncé! The judges ranked you 4th at 21 points. Next name I will call is...
      Spoiler:  

Ellie and John! You're both tied in 5th place at 23 points.

Now, let's move onto our bottom. The first contestant I will not only declare safe, but is the judges' favorite performance of the week is...
      Spoiler:  

Tori! The judges ranked you 1st at 13 points. Next name I will call is...
      Spoiler:  

Lily! The judges ranked you 2nd at 16 points. Next member of the bottom I will declare safe is...
      Spoiler:  

Lana! The judges ranked you 6th at 25 points. And the last member of the bottom I will declare safe is...
      Spoiler:  

Florence! The judges ranked you 7th at 29 points. Which means...
      Spoiler:  
    Marina, as the judges ranked you 8th at 30 points, you must leave us.

Sad to see you go, especially after your fantastic performance last week. You definitely succeeded in showing what talent you have. I feel badly because I know you were stuck with a theme that may not have been best for you just because you weren't one of the quickest and it makes me re-evaluate the structure of these themes. Please come back next season!

Until then, ladies and gentlemen, goodnight.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

I feel like I was underappreciated in the panel but I had that feeling that it was me leaving this week. It sucks because I had so much more to give and I feel like I didn't give Marina justice at all.

Marina.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NickiMinaj View Post
    So Kevin can stop judging. if he thinks lana is better than me then he obviously doesnt listen to the voice.
    You can't cry foul because you don't get perfect scores. I liked Lana's performance because it's really dreamy.

I'm out of here

Achievements

Wow i'm sad to see Marina go

Sorry to see Marina go. I felt that she had lot more to show us.

It's funny how all five performances which represented hate were in the bottom five. Definitely disagree with some of them being there, however.

Sorry to see Marina go, she had a lot of potential for future rounds, but I feel that the song she performed this week wasn't the best one which could have been chosen for this theme, unfortunately.

It sucks to see Marina go, especially because I kinda feel like me going against her did in part knock her out of the game (since she automatically went to the bottom three for not being highest in votes and not a duel winner), but yeah, Marina isn't a singer who sings about hate, which really messed her up in this week. Sorry to see you go, you were a fun contestant in this game and I really liked the songs you chose.

I'm very surprised at this elimination and I definitely didn't think it was Marina's time to go.

It's funny how last season's eliminations seemed to go so smoothly (imo anyway) and this season's have been surprising and unexpected.

(definitely loving Tori's FCO though! )
    ۞
    Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes
    They call me on and on across the universe,
    Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
    They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe.

Sad to see Marina go. I thought she was actually one of the most consistent ones, so it sucks that she's out.

Ranked 2nd by the judges? Well that's a new one. Thanks judges!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12