Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Korea's Next Top Model 4

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    Sadly the entire season doesn't have subtitles, but it's still worth watching all the way through.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

GOD, how I remember this season getting RTVG come together and actually enjoying NTM show for once with NO NEGATIVE comments at all.

RTVG Idol
    ^my favorite part was giving HaEun (the villain) a redemption arc of some sort during her elimination episode. I'm sure editing did no favors to HaEun in making her out to be the villain, but in her last episode, IIRC they showed her apologizing to Hyunjoo and they made up. HaEun received little backlash post KNTM. KNTM could have left that out for the sake of television but I do believe that KNTM was one of the only NTMs that cared about the girls and their potential careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    GOD, how I remember this season getting RTVG come together and actually enjoying NTM show for once with NO NEGATIVE comments at all.
    I think KNTM coming back again (or AusNTM going back to their original production company) would be the only thing that could re-ignite my interest in NTMs again tbh,

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

What made the episodes even better was that they used Young and Beautiful for elimination-soundtrack.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637