Thread: Episode VI "eat your hearts out Brown"

Episode VI "eat your hearts out Brown"

As you guys know the Gray team left last night, however they did leave behind their Leadership and Ingenuity pieces and a letter. Let's go ahead and read that letter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollie
    I just want to start off saying that this game was quite the experience as I've barely communicated with my partner and alliance members. It was quite weird this game but giving my pieces may come as a bit of a surprise. I've only really talked and when I mean talk, I mean full length conversation with only two teams about this game. That was both blue and brown, quite ironic right? Anyways, I did have an alliance with purple and yellow confirmed via PM but we never really talked about game which was kind of weird, since Bottle has me still deleted from skype It's quite obvious had yellow or purple won that they would have sent us and Brown to temple. Alliance? I think not, purple always had blue's back over ours and once they were out it was yellow over us. I quite like the underdog story arc that is going on here with Brown, so I'm rooting for you guys to win. It's not that I'm rooting against you Yellow and Purple but you guys didn't really fight your way to the end with all those advantages each and every week, which was also kind of weird. We're giving our pieces none other to Brown, you guys deserve it. As for the other teams, good luck as well.
    And just like that BROWN TEAM you guys have taken the lead with 5 pieces, yellow and purple are right behind you with 4. I will have you guys rest a little and soon you guys will be competing in your final temple mission. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 01-26-2013 at 02:04 AM.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollie
    Yellow ... but you guys didn't really fight your way to the end with all those advantages each and every week, which was also kind of weird.
    Christopher: I disagree with this! I've been sent to temple twice, which is only one less then brown. Not fighting my ass.

Cats are so majestic.

Achievements

Purple ftw, obvs~

Achievements

sorry I didn't play weak enough to your standards JPE, maybe next time I shouldn't make alliances or try to win challenges so that I can be the underdog

GL guys in the final temple mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    Purple ftw, obvs~
    OIC

It's time for your final temple mission. The Winning team will grant themselves a spot in the finals, where the other two teams will be sent directly to the temple of fate.

Challenge: Mystery. You will find out and see when you open it. Only one member needs to send me the challenge. You will need to upload an image. That is all I will mention.

Winner: The team who gets the most correct in the fastest time. Incase of tie comes down to TB. incase of another tie it comes down to who sent first.

Purple and Yellow's Advantage: -1 Minute

Deadline: 24 hours

The results are in and we are about to find out which team has won. we will start from worst to best. Good luck!

Spoiler:  

INCORRECT - 10 Minutes
      Spoiler:  

That means it comes down to the Yellow team and the brown team for what seems to be the third time this game. Was Brown able to secure themselves a spot in the finals? Or has part of the dynamic duo of Yellow and Purple come out on top? The second place team is:
      Spoiler:  

INCORRECT - 3 MINUTES

Which means:

CORRECT

Congratulations Dean and Lola! You guys did it! You have secured yourselves a spot in the finals! I can't believe it, you guys have fought so hard to get here and you have done it. You will face whoever of the Dynamic duo of Yellow and Purple wins at temple. You guys can sit back and relax because you are for sure going to the finals of this game!

Challenge:
      Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis
    Below you will find a ladder with a bunch of steps. Your goal is simple. to place the teams from Endurance Costa Rica in order. From the order they finished. First place will start on the bottom left and last place will be the bottom right.

You must correct place the teams in order and then follow the ladder and steps up to the top where you must place the color where it ends. You can only move up, once you hit one of the steps you slide over to the next rung, you keep doing this until you hit the top.

You must also connect the bottom to the top by tracing the color along the path, Obviously colors are going to cross.

If you get the correct order and place them in the right spot, but you forget to trace along with the color it will be counted as incorrect.

Good luck to you guys! This is the most important one!

Answers:
      Spoiler:  

Note: In the rules it said that the first place team was in the bottom left corner and the 8th place team was in the bottom right. Yellow you had it backwards so that's why yours didn't count.

Lola; ​Flawless. We came back stronger than ever. Now I dont care who goes home

The Brown team has decided to send both of you to the temple of fate, but only one of you will be returning to the game. Pack your bags, grab your pieces and say your good-byes because soon only one of you will return.

As you guys know the Temple of Fates are live. I would like to do it tonight if at all possible. Let me know what works for you guys

Ummmm I probably won't be able too tonight, unless if it's like before 10pm Est time.

Achievements

eat your hearts out Brown, can't get rid of us that easily...