Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Andrea Boehlke

Achievements

Andrea Boehlke

THE QUEEN IS BACK

I always thought she was incredibly overrated, but hopefully this season she can show me what all the fuss was about.

Banned
    Let's go Andrea!

RTVG Apprentice TheFierceLunatic's Avatar
    She is a favourite..but just because of looking good , she can not play this game.

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    I loathe this bitch. She did nothing in her season to deserve a fanbase. Pre-merge boot plz.

Queen won a redemption back into the final 5 looking flawless as hell

Achievements

YES
    artyartyartyarty
    artyartyarty
    artyarty
    arty

andywhitfield
    Im excited to see Andrea again, hoping she will align with Brenda.

You're the fire and the flood.
    ---------
    ---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by LMS2 View Post
    THE QUEEN IS BACK
    The queen of what, exactly? Not living up to her potential?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBxtchh View Post
    I loathe this bitch. She did nothing in her season to deserve a fanbase. Pre-merge boot plz.
    \

I wouldn't say I loathe her because she seems like a genuinely kind person, but I'll agree that I find her massive fanbase quite perplexing. People hype her as the best of Rob's Zombies, but that's not saying much.

To make a weird comparison, if anyone's ever seen the movie Waiting... there is one character in the movie who is a new hire at Shenanigans, the restaurant where the film takes place and he spends the whole day getting cut off by the other characters and their various neuroses and issues. At the films final climactic scene, he calls out each of his horrible co-workers for how s.hitty they are, ending it with Ryan Reynold's character, who seems the most genuinely shocked that he's getting called out. The new hire explains to him that he thinks he's so great because he's the coolest guy at Shenanigans, but it's basically the equivalent of "being the smartest person on with down's syndrome." Questions about the appropriateness of the joke aside, I feel like it's basically the same principle with Andrea--her being the best of Rob's Zombie's doesn't mean much because she was still a part of Rob's Zombies.

And even then, I don't even know if I'd call her the best. I think Andrea is someone people ~want~ to like because she's cute and is hard working and smart and a superfan, but given that she has all of those qualities, I think there was a lot more of an expectation that she'd play better than she did, and she was a huge letdown. Whereas Ashley at the very least ended up exceeding expectations, Andrea just fell short.

All of that being said, I think she's exactly the type of player who can benefit from a second chance.

Achievements

I liked her a little despite her being a massive waste of potential, but I think she'll deliver on a second chance. Hopefully she learned something. Hesitantly excited.

I don't think she was that bad on RI, she at least tried to compete and she always gave it her all during challenges. Let's be honest, nobody that season had a chance to win with Rob there. I hope she does better this time.

Meh she was okay in her season, really hyped up. I wonder how she is going to play this time around.

She's no where near my favorite returnee, but I'm most excited to see her return. She could definitely be a great player and I feel like Andrea looked back at RI and realized how bad of a player she was. I think Andrea will be like Parvati; eh first appearance and fantastic second appearance.

Someone might shoot me for saying this, but she's a worse choice than Francesca.
    I can blink.

HAY GURL HAY
    Quote Originally Posted by LaChunk View Post
    Someone might shoot me for saying this, but she's a worse choice than Francesca.
    She's very undeserving. Just like she was undeserving of her edit in RI.

Like Guru said, she is seen as "the best of Rob's Zombies" like it is a big feat. (And I don't even agree that she is.) I want to be open-minded about everyone that's coming back but her overwhelmingly overrated fanbase makes me so irrationally bitter towards her. She is going to have to pull out some real Rob/Kim **** to make me respect her again.
    THE STRIP 5

PAST 'THE STRIP' WINNERS
      Spoiler:  

She was my favorite from RI but that's not saying much. I liked the idea of Andrea but I never saw anything worthwhile during her stay on RI. So I hope she uses this second chance to her advantage because I think she's one of the few that can take it all.
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

She was such a total dud back in her original season. I think the worst part was that the previews would hint at her making a move, but it'd result in nothing. I will keep an open mind to her though because Amber and Parvarti proved they could be random, come back, and improve tremendously.

Oh, and does anyone know if she was originally chosen for the cast? She screams replacement to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast