Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode II " If we got them, might as well use them. Amirite?"

Episode II " If we got them, might as well use them. Amirite?"

As you guys know the Green team left last night, however they did leave behind their ingenuity piece and a letter. Let's go ahead and read that letter.

My underdog journey has been cut tragically short. I can't say it's a huge disappointment that I got knocked out because my partner quit out of nowhere earlier before, but I had fun this game. I didn't really do much this game, lol, which is probably why I'm knocked out first, but it was still fun.

So, the people I want to win. I'm rooting for the gray team right now, they're the only ones who spoke to me (which was my fault cos I'm an antisocial guy), so I'm naturally going to want them to do well. I also had a fun time in temple with the brown team, so good luck to you guys as well. (and apparently I was told I allied with purple through my partner or something? I dunno, good luck to you two as well I guess)

So, yeah, my piece now. This one is a easy thing to give away, so good luck gray team, hope you win this thing.

Oh, and also. First team knocked out both games represent~

And just like that GRAY TEAM now has two pieces, only one behind purple. I will have you guys rest a little and soon you guys will be competing in your second endurance mission. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 01-13-2013 at 06:04 PM.

It is time for your second Endurance Mission. The Winning team will win the Luck piece and the Samadhi. Each endurance mission will be based off of the piece you are playing for, so this challenge will test your luck and a little bit of friendship as well.

Challenge: Each team will sign up under a number, under one of those numbers is the power piece, under two of them is the weak piece. The team who has the power piece must knock one of the teams with the weak piece from the challenge. We will continue this until there is two left where then one of the pieces is the winning piece and the other is the losing piece.

Winner: The Last team standing is the winners.

Piece playing for:

Special notes: None

Deadline: 24 hours each round to pick a spot.

Purple's and Yellow's Advantage: Auto advance to final 4.
    Blue's and Red's Disadvantage: Auto in Bottom 2 for first 2 rounds.

Which means that Orange, Brown and Gray you are the only ones that need to sign up for the first two rounds. One of them contains the Power piece, where you will eliminate red or blue. Good luck.

Achievements

1. Gray
    2. Brown
    3. Orange

The first power piece was under:

Spoiler:  

SPOT 1!

Which means Gray team you guys must eliminate Either Red team or Blue team from the challenge.

Please post your decision in the thread ASAP!

Once Gray does that, Gray, Brown and Orange you can sign up for a spot 1-3 again!

Rollie; I will eliminate the red~ team, sorry

OTC; Thanks Thunderfall
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Achievements

John: Thank you grey!

It's time for the next Round, Brown|Gray|Orange please sign up under a number. 1 of them contains the power piece the other the weak piece, the person who gets the weak will join blue in the bottom.

3. Gray
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

2. ​Brown
    3. Gray

The second power piece was under:

Spoiler:  

SPOT 3!

The Weak spot was under SPOT 1!

Which means Gray team you guys must eliminate Either Orange team or Blue team from the challenge.

If you survive this round you get to pick next round blue.

Rollie; I'm going to have to eliminate the orange team, sorry
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Achievements

John: Thank you again grey!

Achievements

1. Blue

Achievements

Noelle; Omg, thanks Rollie gurl! We owe you!

1. Blue

Just waiting on Brown or Gray now, 1 spot is the power spot other are two weak spots.

1. Blue
    2. Brown
    3. ​Gray

The third power piece was under:

Spoiler:  

SPOT 3!

Woah which means Gray team you are the power team for the third round in a row.

Gray team you guys must eliminate Either Brown team or Blue team from the challenge.

After this round the survivor, Gray, purple and Yellow are the ones to pick. So please make it out of 4 next time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast