Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Renee Alway

Gosh, she looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cream
    She doesn't have a model body, her legs are like chunks of trees. Go home to your baby Renee!

yoanna dont have model body, she won.

lielie is lier fat but she still walk for victoria's secret before retired.

GO Renee

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Well lier doesn't really need to worry about her weight, because she isn't a model anymore. She is a talk show host. Normal sized. Oprah isn't exactly a replica of Nicole Richie or Paris Hilton. She's normal sized and she's a billionaire.

Yoanna had a skinny body. Granted it wasn't toned up, but she wasn't fat and I would consider her below normal.

Quote Originally Posted by elevue
    lielie is lier fat but she still walk for victoria's secret before retired.
    Tyra Banks was a supermodel, and had a long term contract with Victoria's Secret, so that is not a good comparison.

And I agree, I think Renee has really short legs. How tall is she?

This week's picture was gorgeous. I do agree with the judges, though. I wish she would have carried out a little more "fire" with her eyes and I would have been mad about the picture.

This doesn't mean I like her, though. :D

Renne should stop accusing the world for her newborn child absence. She'll never be a model and I doubt that a serious agency would ever hire her after seeing the show and how she acts especially as a "responsible" parent. Renee's face is photogenic but her body needs miles of work especially like Cream has mentioned before; the legs being the biggest issue. She should be a fitness model not a fashion model.

This little "glare" that Renee gave Brittany was creepy.

Oh, and Renee's body is really [Natasha] mahsculin. [/Natasha]

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

Renee = <3....."I'm a bitch" should be a nominee for the best quote ever !

Renee's body is the bomb! She has quite an equal build as Shannan Click my favorite model featured on the latest Vogue Italia supplement. Shannan is perhaps a bit more muscular over the middle area.

But you just said Renee's legs are thick and need alot of work??

Her body looks great in the pics above though.

antm/beauty

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    Renee's upper body and midsection are great!

she's so rude sometimes though, ahhhh, don't be evil and I can like you more Renee~

I love Renee....she is my favorite this cycle and I hope she wins!

Renee looks so ferocious in those fierce headwrap scarves she always wears . It's like Jade all over again

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    now this is interesting:
    interview with Diana
    TVGuide.com: Speaking of critics, let's talk about Renee. How much did you want to smack her when she went around saying, "Do you really think there's ever going to be a plus-size girl on the cover of Vogue?"
    Diana: In reality, that whole thing between her and Whitney was a fake kind of fight. It wasn't staged per se, but it was more that Renee was mocking some of the other girls. Prior to that, all the girls had been in one room, and there'd been this huge fight about plus-size girls being on covers, and Renee was actually on our side! So when we [saw it on TV]... I don't even know where I was in that scene, because what they showed [of me] was from about a week before when I was mad at Renee about something else, but they decided to throw it in there. The amazing power of editing makes me laugh so hard sometimes! I heard that the editing guy, when he got that footage, was like, "Oh, this is great!" because he didn't know it was a joke and that Renee was mocking what the other girls had been saying.

TVGuide.com: And by that time, Renee had already been cast as the villain of the cycle.
    Diana: Exactly! She's quite upset about the scene they showed and the way they're molding her into the "bad girl," because she doesn't want all the plus-size girls hating on her because of something that didn't really happen. She made it clear to me, "About that scene, that's not how it happened," and Whitney confirmed it. You're right, Renee is being typecast as the mean one, but I think she's a sweetheart. When you look at the fact that we're all in each others' faces 24 hours a day, sharing food and a bathroom, everybody's little flaws will eventually drive you nuts. It can bring out the bitch in anyone!
    maybe she's not evil!

[looks at her "Motherly side" photo]

Of course she isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Renee looks so ferocious in those fierce headwrap scarves she always wears . It's like Jade all over again
    Totally, I'm quite impressed!:D However she definitely has an amazing body in that screen cap but I stil do believe that her legs are too muscular and her boobs somewhat disoriented.

Little miss retinitis bitchmentosa is growing on me! I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

Her Mama TyTy moment last episode definitely secured her a spot in the F3 :D! Love this bitch!

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast