Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalya "Natasha" Galkina

What portfolio are you talking about?

Look wise Elel, look wise.
    wnsm25

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Look wise Elel, look wise.

haha then i will see if she can be a real model after show

I doubt any girl will be super successful, if any just Brit, but I think with Natasha's personality, she could do well. She isn't a diva or anything like that.
    wnsm25

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream
    abul you definitely have a problem!
    what do you mean?

Natasha's a good contestant,she's improved a lot,she's a quick learner and she does have an interesting face.I think she can do well,maybe not runway thougth,mainly because of her height and arguably her walk.

Natasha has the strongest portfolio out of the remaining girls. She can do a beauty shot in a heartbeat while Jaslene is pure asymmetrical, Renee too old, Brittany asymmetrical and Dionne just mentally/physically not ready for the fashion.

I dont think Natasha will win
    She won a prize as an interviewer for the Tyra Show
    I dont think Tyra would want her Top Model winner to be stuck helping Tyra out with her show.

Showing love to the hottest model ever!
    [quoteDani]You better work it girl![/quoteDani]

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    I dont think Natasha will win
    She won a prize as an interviewer for the Tyra Show
    I dont think Tyra would want her Top Model winner to be stuck helping Tyra out with her show.
    While she is my fav and I really want her to win, unfortunately I was thinking the same thing. I hope that was not the kiss of death for her. She's really been working hard and improving so much. She deserves to be on TOP!
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Showing love to the hottest model ever!
    [quoteDani]You better work it girl![/quoteDani]
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Natasha has the strongest portfolio out of the remaining girls. She can do a beauty shot in a heartbeat
    OMG......... I dont want to see another DanDan win. it is just horrible........

Hottest model ever??(you mean in ANTM history?? but she's not either) if she really is the hottest model ever in the world, then she dont need to take part in the show, because many agencies would grap her immediately when she landed in the US airport many years ago!!

and you are not able to see her on TV but on the runway besides Caroline, Sasha, Gemma & Chanel Iman.

elevue you're defensive comments don't make sense to me, from several points of view, starting with;

* Natasha's situation and her actually being married away. In case you missed that, she was "married" and there's a purpose she came to USA. Not for modeling during the time and the place. How in the world would an agency pick her up on the airport, are they mindreaders or fortunetellers or maybe located at the every single airport in USA?

* If you knew your facts you'd know that Gemma (who actually is over/past her time (maybe not in Karl L's eyes but everyone elses) applied LIKE Natasha for a modeling reality show, where she was discovered and started working from there on.

* Caroline as well?! Only being featured in USA Vogue that has credibility of what? Amazing fashion Bible.....No! but horrible magazine gradually.....yes - getting worse. Do you actually only know about models that have been presented on the Amercian Vogue cover, Anna W darlings that is? Hunny you're far from the reality check, those girl except Coco, Lily, Stam and Hilary are faiding away and have 0 influence on today's catwalk. Majority of the models, especially Chanel were put there for a reason that I won't elaborate on. Show me what campaign has she done to deserve the cover? What eds, covers or even mainstream work? Why wasn't Hun, Tanya, Suvi, Iekeliene, Alison, Cecilia, Lara, Ana M, Romina, Kinee, Mimmi, Sannon, Olya, Katerina, Mariya or even Vlada et.c. featured? I won't go into the detail. I'm happy to introduce you to the top models of tomorrow anyway!

However going back on topic. Natasha work that sexy booty of yours. She'll be huge one day!

Interesting discussion.I was wondering if Natasha could win the go-see challanges as well,she looks good in person,her portfolio is strong and she really has a likeable personality,thougth I'm not too sure about her walk.I think the designers migth like her and Renee the most.

However it was shown in the preview that she was late for something,I hope it's not that bad.

I loved it how Brit was freaking out in the preview and Natasha just stands there shakes her head and looks like she rolled her eyes, lol.
    wnsm25

RTVG Apprentice
    OMG!
    i wanna yell and cry!
    yesterday my friend saw natashKa on russian chanel, there was a program about russian models in foreign countries. they said that she WON antm!

i'm SOOOOOOOOO UPSET!

That BETTER not be true. Mama Lielie wouldn't let spoilers out anyway, didn't Elyse get called ANTM in her Fashion TV Profile! It's probably just a compliment or something........

~* *~

RTVG Apprentice
    once i told her (my friend) that tytybabe lost her damn mind and made girls posing as corpses.
    she is sure that it was natashKa because they showed that photo and one more photo of crying nasasa (i think it's post show)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sorry,but I don't think that's true,at all...

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast