Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalya "Natasha" Galkina

Her husband Stuart doesn't look 40... at all. And her baby is so cute too. Looka likea NatNat~

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:

Natasha's baby is so cute ! And Stuart does not look 40 . Obviously he was gentle to her.

Some people have said they can't see the above image (I still can) so I re-uploaded it due to it's cuteness.

Yeah I can't see the top one but I can see your recent post. That baby is adorable! Her husband looks like he's more in his early 30's. Not bad.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Her husband doesn't look 40 at all. What a fierce baby, not as fierce as Maeve, but still

I died when I saw that screencap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I cried when I saw that part.

HAHAHA at Natasha last night, "Some people want to see the Tibet!" lol

She's so baby~~~

Nata's baby is the most beautiful baby I've seen! Except my little sister but dang how cute!

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Some people have said they can't see the above image (I still can) so I re-uploaded it due to it's cuteness.

Natasha's baby looks adorable, and the husband looks kinda cute.. he is even cuter than renee's spouse..
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

Nata better win this!

honestly if you want naSaSa got a brighter future, curse her better NOT win this, as you know all winners SUCK in the industry.

Yoanna did fine after the show...
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

Natasha is growing on me so much! I won't be a cactus while she's earbashing me!

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gongoozler
    GOSH !
    I wanna *mod edit* this HORSE!!!
    fish eyes, horse jaws, huge nose (big potato)
    *mod edit*

abul you definitely have a problem!

Natti. Our next international winner!

you want to kill her, are you serious?

These qualities you list about her can be found on other working models, I think Natasha could do really well in the industry. I hope she wins!
    wnsm25

Come on dont compare NaSaSa to those working models.... naSaSa is no class, her portfolio Sucks..

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast