Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathleen DuJour

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    http://tv.yahoo.com/videos

they have an interview thing up here with her (sorry, I can't link directly to the video)

Talking

OMG, for all you Kathleen fans like MEEEEEEEEEEE! She posted some new pics on her MySpace.

The third one is especially fierce! LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH, lielie you lost a great potential model here!

~* *~

Achievements

WHOA, LOOOOOVE love love the third pic! Urrgh, Tyra, bring her back!

woah, she's looking fabo!, ty ty is such a liar! . Now seriously they look cheap, but I really like the beauty shot.

! TytyXBaby made a big mistake when she cut her first ! Maybe she would've done better if the photohoots weren't so damn complicated . On other NTMs they just get to pose in swimsuits, and look sexy but on ANTM, Jay is like "Look like you hate fur! Look like you're running from a fashion witch, being scared but still pretty! Look like you're a ho, but MAKE IT FASHION."

Kath def. looks ferocious!

WOAH! Fierce!

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

Kathleen was pure TV gold. Why was she eliminated again? I don't know!

antm/beauty

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    Kathleen was pure TV gold. Why was she eliminated again? I don't know!
    because everyone said she like to eliminate white / blonde first.
    so last cycle she eliminate christian and this cycle she eliminate Kathleen~

it is just SIMPLE - Preselect, she could eliminate anyone with no reason since she already know who is the winner.

e.g. if lielie want Whitney win this cycle. what she can do is just keep away whitney's picture at the panel and randomly pick a girls photo. and that girl is the girl who need to go home that night.

As the result, whitney save, and someone need to send home with no reason. it all just about fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by elevue
    because everyone said she like to eliminate white / blonde first.
    so last cycle she eliminate christian and this cycle she eliminate Kathleen~

it is just SIMPLE - Preselect, she could eliminate anyone with no reason since she already know who is the winner.

e.g. if lielie want Whitney win this cycle. what she can do is just keep away whitney's picture at the panel and randomly pick a girls photo. and that girl is the girl who need to go home that night.

As the result, whitney save, and someone need to send home with no reason. it all just about fortune.
    Tyra Banks isnt smart enough to think of elimination patterns
    Crazy woman just eliminates people randomly!!!

Since when did Wanita from Danity Kane have a twin?
    Kathleen + Wanita =

OT, but PCD > Danity Kane...

Oh and Wanita means "Lady" in Malay... Just wanted to say that~

Omg, I love Danity Kane and PCD.

Seriously though Wanita and Kathleen (With her new hair) look so much alike.

I love the black girls in Danity Kane though. So TOUGH like Pre-Show Dionne. Hahahahaha. I really hate the tiny Latina-looking one. She looks *so* annoying...

OMG Wanita is such a fierce name! Love Kathleen's new hair. Looks so good on her~

I really don't see a model in Kathleen. Her looks is pretty onedimensional and it's clearly showcased in the first three pictures. She always has the same smirk on. However her smile is great, she should try out commercial market.

Now that I think of it... Kathleen sort of looks like a bull... a cute bull.

Kathleen is so gorgeous! I knew she was better than ANTM and how she was portrayed.

Saying she looks like a Laqueesha Bonqueesha is so racist. <_<

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast