Page 9 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene Gonzalez

Quote Originally Posted by elevue
    Franfran you are wrong, at least draglene could joint the BB fat union with DanDan, BabyPhat would like to hire this "gorgeous" winner for runway~~

it would be SO FIERCE that 2 winners of ANCM walk down the Babyphat runway!! DanDan & Draglene, you both rock the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha, elel, even though you HATE DanDan, even you gotta admit that Drag can NEVER be on the Baby Phat runway, KLS would hate her I'm sure, she's got 10000000000x less potential than Dani IMO!

~* *~

Nata and Draglene:

They soo styled Draglene so she'd look better/taller.

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    ^ you can still tell in the picture that Natasha is the taller of the 2 though, if you drew a line straight across from the top of Jaslene's head it would go across the middle of Nata's forehead

What are you talking about? You can clearly see Natasha is taller, and they have the same shoes...

IMO they look the same height and they're wearing the same shoes. And yeah, they indeed styled Nata to look fuglier!.

Natasha is obviously taller. Starting from her knees and forehead line! 1-1,5 inches!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Natasha is obviously taller. Starting from her knees and forehead line! 1-1,5 inches!
    Her shoulders are higher up too. I hate the way they are styled. The hair especially is horrible. Jaslene looks like Wilma and Natasha looks like Betty from The Flintstones.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Nats face looks fat, as does her neck, and it looks short.
    wnsm25

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Nats face looks fat, as does her neck, and it looks short.
    obviously she didnt deserved to be the final 2 of "Top" model, i wonder if any agency would sign her with these features~

Quote Originally Posted by elevue
    obviously she didnt deserved to be the final 2 of "Top" model, i wonder if any agency would sign her with these features~
    Yeah, that's a question about if any agency would sign her with these features..

Online in the Photoshoot Games

An interview with Jaslene. source: CNN's Showbiz Tonight

HAMMER: Joining me in New York, the winner of "America`s Next Top Model," Jaslene Gonzales.

You almost got a little emotional there.

JASLENE GONZALES, WINNER, "AMERICA"S TOP MODEL": Oh, I know, right now I`m tearing up.

HAMMER: That`s amazing. Wow.

GONZALES: It`s just such an amazing experience. It`s changed my life drastically.

HAMMER: I can imagine. Congratulations.

GONZALES: Thank you.

HAMMER: Welcome to SHOWBIZ TONIGHT.

What a great story, too, because this season was the eighth installment of the show. You tried out for the seventh installment; you didn`t even make it into the final 13. So one season later, you became a winner. What was your secret this time around that allowed you to win the contest?

GONZALES: You know what, I just came back a lot stronger, more confident, very determined. I always had the drive and I just made sure I was knocking on that door until they opened it.

HAMMER: You certainly improved yourself and it was a very intense moment as we all saw. I`ve never seen Tyra quite so intense and quiet. And it was really almost bizarre.

GONZALES: Oh, my gosh, yes.

HAMMER: You`re 20 years old?

GONZALES: Yes.

HAMMER: You`re from Chicago. And now you`re a cover girl. You`re on the July issue of "Seventeen" magazine, which has to be thrilling to you.

GONZALES: Yes.

HAMMER: Your face and image going to be seen everywhere and make an big impression on millions of young girls, and young women, everywhere. What`s the message you want to send to them? Because you`re in a big position of power all of a sudden.

GONZALES: No, definitely. What got me through was perseverance. And I want to let girls out there know, follow your dreams and don`t let anybody come in your way. I know the industry is very tough and you get doors slammed left and right. But as long as you believe in yourself, and believe in your dream, you can definitely make it. I think I`m a great example of that.

HAMMER: I`ve got to tell you, I`ve been covering the world of fashion, as well as the world of Hollywood, for a long time now. And I have seen young women who have started out in the business doing exactly what you`re doing. And some of them can do very well, and some of them can get so caught up with it, and have their lives spin out of control.

Because certainly, you have fast fame, you have money, you have a lot of attention and people doing whatever you want to do. What is it you`re going to do to keep yourself grounded, so it doesn`t get the best of you, because it can happen?

GONZALES: I`m a family girl, very family oriented. As long as I stick to my roots, as well. I`m Puerto Rican. I`m very -- family oriented. As long as I have my family, I think that`s what`s going to keep me grounded, and also my faith in God.

HAMMER: But importantly, keeping the people who are already close to you, even closer now.

GONZALES: Definitely.

HAMMER: Of course, Tyra Banks, the executive producer and host of your show certainly has made a big deal, this year, over the whole weight issue. The paparazzi snapped, you know, what some would call some unflattering pictures of her. And she did a great thing. She went on the show and she called them out on it.

But obviously there is a lot of pressure in the modeling industry to look a certain way. You are obviously very thin. You appear to be very naturally thin. But do you feel pressured to stay that way, Jaslene?

GONZALES: No, because I think the whole thing has been such a major issue that now they`re letting like fuller girls -- accepted in modeling agencies now.

HAMMER: So you`re not going to freak out if you suddenly put on five pounds?

GONZALES: No, not at all. If anything, I`m trying to gain weight. So I don`t see myself having a problem with that at all.

HAMMER: It`s good to hear you have a healthy attitude about it. And again, congratulations on being America`s Next Top Model!

GONZALES: Thank you. Thank you, so much.

HAMMER: Jaslene Gonzales, and you can find Jaslene right there, on the cover of "Seventeen" magazines on newsstands June 5.
    wnsm25

Jaslene's interview is up at CWtv.com

She looks great!

Actually in her Close-Up she looks nice and less DRAG-y!

~* *~

I saw her on Live today and she didn't shave her underarms!
    wnsm25

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    I saw her on Live today and she didn't shave her underarms!
    HAHAHAH, what a good point... i guess you stared weirdly at her underarm in the all time??

Online in the Photoshoot Games

HUH? Well she lifted her arms and there was hair under them with a sleeveless dress. I don't see how she thinks she will ever be a model or get jobs if she can't even do that.
    wnsm25

Are you sure it was hair? Some girls, especially with darker skin, have naturally darker pigmented skin there even after they shave. I saw this thing on a morning talk show about a treatment that gets rid of that with like, lasers.

(If it was hair though....eww *shudder* wax that Jaslene!)
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

I find her moniker ChaCha Diva such an irony, her ChaCha's arn't even that big@ :D

antm/beauty

Page 9 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast