Page 5 of 180 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaslene Gonzalez

Calling Jaslene a man doesn't mean we hate her~

In actual fact, Coryn is the tranniest of all the tranniesque ANTMers.

If Manlene doesn't bring her fuego up next wednesday, mama ty ty will be so mad, and TyZillra will eat her !

Pobre chico, chica !

You know why I love Coconut Oil aka lolmodelbitch?

She has *this* as her icon.

Woah! She definitely know's how to make's Tyra's favourite expression!

antm/beauty

Quote Originally Posted by _Azizul
    Calling Jaslene a man doesn't mean we hate her~

In actual fact, Coryn is the tranniest of all the tranniesque ANTMers.
    Hi you there. I'm a new here in the forum. I am still a member in FORT but i dont like there.

Anyway, I agree you that Coryn is the tranniest of all the tranniesque ANTMers.!

Online in the Photoshoot Games

Welcome to RTVG ! :D

Coryn was a man indeed......

I actually think that MAYBE Jaslene's got potential to be
    PHP Code:
    THE BASE oh nana nana nana naJASLENE WANNA BE THE BASE!!!!!!! :rofl 

~* *~

i think lielie like JasJas just because she could make a never give up story.

you know lielie eliminated her during the audition in C7, but lielie want to portray she's a GOD and take care the modeling wannabe. so lielie ask Manlene back in C8 and maybe make her winner in order to attract more lielie prayer!

but they all dont know win the show would make you to the base, baser than the basement, you dont have chance walk ON on the runway and you even cannot walk under the runway, NEVER ..........

JUST see the winners...... of cos except Nicole, she's the one that walk the most..........but not very big name, Paris dont love her but lielie said Paris would love her ~~~~~

Can you see a lier here?

Manlene trust what Mama LieLie says !. Poor girl !. She doesn't know that TyTy is LieLie from day 23, 21 !

Sorry I'm lost by what you said. What do you mean exactly?
    wnsm25

That ManLene hasn't noticed that TyTy is such a LIAR !

Who is ManLene? All these TTy Lilelie stuff is s confusing, lol.
    wnsm25

Manlene is Jaslene, because Jaslene is a man !

Oh yes, it's confusing, but it's so fun, seriously WiWi !

actually Manlene just blindly follow lielie's ideas. for example:

lielie said her awful walk is amazing and full of personality, Manlene really think herself is the best walker..... Hello, did you ever see such walk on a REAL runway??

Lielie said her personality is "fading", so she pretend her personality is back and always "cha cha, cha cha cha, cha cha, cha"~

Now seriously, Jaslene really makes me laugh everytime she says her walk is the best, I guess she has not seem a real runway show yet !

Yeah, her walk is bad, but last nights photo was really good, and haha, she was dressed as a man. So I guess that can prove your she's a man theory.
    wnsm25

Quote Originally Posted by elevue
    actually Manlene just blindly follow lielie's ideas. for example:

lielie said her awful walk is amazing and full of personality, Manlene really think herself is the best walker..... Hello, did you ever see such walk on a REAL runway??

Lielie said her personality is "fading", so she pretend her personality is back and always "cha cha, cha cha cha, cha cha, cha"~
    I don't think it's blind following...Jaslene's smart enough (or at least aware enough) to know that not following Tyty/disagreeing with TyTy is not going to help you in this competition (see Tiffany, Dionne, Danielle pre-gap, and all those girls that didn't want to throw themselves at her feet, like AJ and Michelle (C7) and Nicole (C3)). She's doing what she has to do (in addition to taking good pictures) to stay around.

Plus I think in my speculated Whitney/Jazy/white girl (probably Sarah) F3, I could see TyTy pushing Jazy over the white girl to get to F2, especially if it's Sarah.

Blondes have more fierce.

Jaslene's challenge winning picture (with Dionne)

Page 5 of 180 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast