Achievements

nahhh
    i don't like them
    so nasty -"-

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by simplylovely
    My thoughts exactly!!

I am not a fan of Jael and these pictures don't change my mind.

Uhm, well. I don't know what to say. I will admit that I have absolutely and have never had any interest in her as a model. Ew, this girl is a model. Worse than that, compare her to Felicia and ask yourself why she made it to 6th place.

I don't know, she took some great picture's while she was on the show. Unfortunately I think she needs a lot of make-up to pull of modelesque and those recent photo's are just god awful, why did she go back to blonde ?

Haha, I just remembered her hair in the Cycle 10 premiere .

I love Jael so much. Her personality is too good for words; I'd love to hang out with her, ugh. She's so random and, like, loving. Model-wise, she has a really beautiful face.

New photos of Jael.

Love some. Hate some.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

MOre.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Jael was so annoying on the show, and I think these pictures suck. The last one she looks like Amanda cycle3

Jael is amazing. She is hilarious, and her look is really interesting.

It's so sad that she actually took good photos and the show and now this...

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh View Post
    Jael was so annoying on the show, and I think these pictures suck. The last one she looks like Amanda cycle3
    I totally agree.

Well, it's work. Those are for Hitch Couture, right?

Jael was never going to be a high fashion model, but I think it's mostly because her personality would be such a bad match for that industry. Her work post show totally fits her personality, and she's working in a market she's suited for.

I agree with LNTM that Jael is wonderful. She may not have the Alice Burdeu look, but she's probably one of the nicest, most genuine people to appear on this show in a long time, and being a good person counts for a lot more in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post
    Jael was never going to be a high fashion model, but I think it's mostly because her personality would be such a bad match for that industry. Her work post show totally fits her personality, and she's working in a market she's suited for.

I agree with LNTM that Jael is wonderful. She may not have the Alice Burdeu look, but she's probably one of the nicest, most genuine people to appear on this show in a long time, and being a good person counts for a lot more in the long run.
    Yeah, I definitely agree. She really seems to care for the well-being of others; also, I love what she said during casting week about people ignoring their differences...that's so true, especially in this day and age.

I am so glad we get to see Jael again. I definitely love her personality and her extremely quirky looks. I don't see her modeling career advancing any further than this though, these types of pictures are her niche, it looks like.
    skinny legends only

I loved most of her ANTM photo's but her post-show work is dire IMO.

She looks kinf of hurt and kinda annoying but I am nothing against her.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

She just needs to stop being photographed...

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast