Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Diana Zalewski

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaang_Nat View Post
    She would've made a great 1st plus-size winner instead of that ham from cycle 10.
    If Diana had the potential, she wouldn't need America's Next Top Model to win, and would've had an abundant modeling career regardless. She's so much better than Whitney, and yet, Whitney has booked numerous magazine campaigns and some covers. But what has Diana done? She has done almost nothing, and only got one magazine cover, which was Skorch and never got signed to even the most obscure modeling agencies.

You just don't like Whitney, because you choose not to. You choose to look down on her. And it's your choice. You have no reason to dislike her. She hasn't done anything to you or the vast majority of others who enjoy degrading and pulling her down. You guys like talking down and ridiculing those whom you perceive as arrogant, pretentious and fake, when you yourselves are such. You all need to stop the ridicule and name-calling and quit talking trash about those who've done nothing to you just because she wasn't your choice for a winner. Like it or not, Whitney as of today, is the most successful plus-sized model post-show, which means the judges and the modeling industry has done something right. And don't tell me it's because she's won the show she's so successful because if you want to go that route, take a look at Krista or even Ann, both of whom have done almost nothing post-show with careers not going far at all. And don't tell me it's because she's a plus-sized model because that just brings us back to Whitney of Cycle 8 and Diana herself, whose careers have gone absolutely nowhere, with even the former having a better modeling career than the latter.

So don't tell me that this bland, common-looking, girl would make a better winner, because if that were true, she'd be setting the modeling world on fire right now, which she hasn't by no means. Whitney actually has a better face than Diana, which is why she keeps getting work, while Diana hasn't gotten ANY. By comparison, Whitney is hot, Diana is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysandra View Post
    If Diana had the potential, she wouldn't need America's Next Top Model to win, and would've had an abundant modeling career regardless. She's so much better than Whitney, and yet, Whitney has booked numerous magazine campaigns and some covers. But what has Diana done? She has done almost nothing, and only got one magazine cover, which was Skorch and never got signed to even the most obscure modeling agencies.

You just don't like Whitney, because you choose not to. You choose to look down on her. And it's your choice. You have no reason to dislike her. She hasn't done anything to you or the vast majority of others who enjoy degrading and pulling her down. You guys like talking down and ridiculing those whom you perceive as arrogant, pretentious and fake, when you yourselves are such. You all need to stop the ridicule and name-calling and quit talking trash about those who've done nothing to you just because she wasn't your choice for a winner. Like it or not, Whitney as of today, is the most successful plus-sized model post-show, which means the judges and the modeling industry has done something right. And don't tell me it's because she's won the show she's so successful because if you want to go that route, take a look at Krista or even Ann, both of whom have done almost nothing post-show with careers not going far at all. And don't tell me it's because she's a plus-sized model because that just brings us back to Whitney of Cycle 8 and Diana herself, whose careers have gone absolutely nowhere, with even the former having a better modeling career than the latter.

So don't tell me that this bland, common-looking, girl would make a better winner, because if that were true, she'd be setting the modeling world on fire right now, which she hasn't by no means. Whitney actually has a better face than Diana, which is why she keeps getting work, while Diana hasn't gotten ANY. By comparison, Whitney is hot, Diana is not.
    One word: Toccara
    NTM:
    Germany: Maureen • Sarah P • Valeria
    RPDR12: Jaida Essence Hall • Nicky Doll Rock M. Sakura

Wow I didn't know she's lesbian

Jach | Adela | Dana | Mia | Beauty

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789