She took good photos IMO

Quote Originally Posted by xymandopex View Post
    OIC at the hate this girl recieves here
    I loved her on the show

She took good photos IMO
    her makeover shot was

how crappy whitelle outlasted her is

RTVG Idol
    I didn't hate Diana. I thought she had more potential than Whitney that cycle. She was clueless about modeling though so I wasn't surprised when she was eliminated.

I loved her and I thought she deserved to make it further than Whitney.

But at the Fiercees, she gained so much weight. I hope she loses it soon.

I doubt she lost that weight, she hasn't really modeled much so there isn't really a reason to lose weight in a hurry.

I can remember this cycle really good because this was the first ANTM I watched, but for some reason I completely forgot about her...

I was just watching C8 the other day and noticed Diana said this.

Ouch... i wonder how bad she feels for saying that now. Funny thing is she got eliminated that episode.

^ she was joking when she said that, i dont think she ment any harm.

i feel like she was the better plus size between her and Whitney. though her personality wasn't one of my favorites.

I kept trying to hit the play button before I realized it was a screencap~

^ Haha, me, too. Anyway, I don't remember that too well, but I'm sure she meant Jael looked like one with the styling she had during the gender-swap shoot.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikfan500 View Post
    ^ she was joking when she said that, i dont think she ment any harm.

i feel like she was the better plus size between her and Whitney. though her personality wasn't one of my favorites.
    I agree with you, nikfan500. Between Whitney and herself of that cycle. Diana did demonstrate model potential.....from the chest up. Whitney from Cycle 10 was better than both of them. These two are just prettier than her in person. That doesn't make them more modelesque than her. Whitney isn't a bad winner, she's just passable, because unlike many of the plus-sizes that entered the competition, she was more modelesque-looking. People dislike her so much that only Robyn & this Whitney is worse than she is, with even mediocre models like Kortnie and Diana better than she is. Many people even say Alexandra is the best plus-sized model, which is not true.

Diana was very pretty in the face when it came to photos especially when they zoomed into it, but when it came to posing and moving in photos, she could not pose at all. Yes, she did take better photos of the two plus-sized models, but Diana wasn't that much better. She too took lackluster photos. Many people say Diana is prettier than Whitney (Cycle 10), which may be, but between the two, Whitney is more of a MODEL. People say Whitney is one of the worst, but if that were true, Whitney would not be signed to any agency and would struggle to make ends meet. Whitney is worse than Diana, yet Diana is doing almost nothing and is hardly getting signed by even the most obscure modeling agencies in America. Whitney got signed by Wilhelmina Models after getting signed by Elite, and has done several editorial campaigns and landed in a number of magazines, being also the face for Fashion Bug, and it's not just because she won. Krista won Cycle 14 and is reportedly doing almost nothing as well, and Ann? The weird and quirky girl who won Cycle 15? She is currently signed to Paragon Model Management in Mexico along with Brittani Kline, Rhianna & Erin Wagner and have walked in a few fashion shows in that country, but that's about it. But what's even more shocking to me is that the Whitney of this cycle also managed to book more work than Diana has, getting signed to at least two different agencies, while Diana, being so better than her, booked absolutely no jobs, which means evidently, she must not be better, because if Diana had greater potential, she would be more successful than Whitney of this cycle.

And Kortnie? Well, I'm not surprised, seeing how some people even think she's better than Aminat and Teyona, which is the biggest joke of all, and I don't know why people think she's better than Whitney and especially Teyona. She had lackluster photos, she didn't look like a model and in looking at most of her post-ANTM shots, she's only proven to me that she's only good for commercial modeling. Quite frankly, Kortnie is lucky to have made it as far as she did. Shockingly, she even got signed to both Wilhelmina Models and Models 1 in London, just like Alexandra from Cycle 14, though they are no longer signed to those agencies. Other than that, Kortnie hasn't really been successful.

Now Alexandra, she was better than both Kortnie and Diana. She took good photos and was fairly photogenic. Compared to those two, she actually had potential. However, when I look at her face, it's pretty but it's not modelesque. The look in her face is something I describe as being....overly dramatic or theatrical with the 'wind in the hair' as opposed to 'wind in the face' in the case of Teyona. That is actress-like, or as I call it, broadway actress-like. At first glance, in person, Alexandra appears to be more modelesque than Whitney with her height being 6'0'' and being prettier and more in shape, but you all know as well as I do that a good body and a pretty face does not a model make. Nigel Baker even said on several occasions that Alexandra was a "pretty girl with pictures that look like a still out of a film", and "that's it" for him. A guest judge of that cycle even said that Alexandra's face was nothing fresh, new or unique and very retro, and looking at most of her post-ANTM photos, they're good, but not really model. I myself honestly felt she was more of an actress than a model, just like Analeigh from Cycle 11. Alexandra is like her in so many ways, in which Tyra quoted to Analeigh after her elimination over Samantha during the finale of Cycle 11 "...a star actress who could gain modeling campaigns..." and that's it. Tyra was so on-point when she said that of girls like Analeigh--model potential, but not actual modeling talent.

Wished she looked like this all the time

Last edited by Oh my Lanta01; 12-19-2013 at 08:26 PM.

IX: Farrah; Shea; Kimora & Valentina

^ the link's not working

Quote Originally Posted by nikfan500 View Post
    ^ the link's not working
    Now?

IX: Farrah; Shea; Kimora & Valentina

yes, its working. she looks good in her makeover pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh my Lanta01 View Post
    Wished she looked like this all the time

She would've made a great 1st plus-size winner instead of that ham from cycle 10.

terrible & horrible quality but this is diana's full body makeover shot (taken from the fiercee awards on the tyra show in 08)

yvie. vanjie. a'keria. brooke lynn. plastique.
    #anyonebutsilky.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast