Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Diana Zalewski

I love how she was actually plus-sized.

Am I the only one who finds this girl disgustingly underrated? Seriously, she took some fantastic pictures on ANTM for the most part. Her high school and fashion victims were great IMO and her ice cream wasn't worthy of the bottom two. I think her going before Whitney and Jael was ridiculous. I think Diana should have made the F7 or maybe even F6 over Dionne. She's really a stunning girl and I think her eyes are beautiful.
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

RTVG Idol
    She did have a nice plussie figure as far as proportions went compared to Whitney but she seemed clueless about what to do (not that ANTM is actually helpful in that regard but). She def should have stayed over Whitney though. Jael was good for the crazy so she wasn't going until she'd served her purpose.

Agreeance about her staying over Whitney. I think she gave more variety.
    skinny legends only

Both her and Sarah deserved to stay over Whitney imo. I loved Diana's photos.

Thing is, Tyra was trying to make Whitney the new Toccara and failed miserably. Which makes it even sadder that Diana had to be cut.

FRSH

Spoiler:  

FLUCTUAT NEC MERGITUR

I thought she was awful and shouldn't have been casted. Tyra just wante an ANTM first, two plussies in the same cycle.

But the red carpet photos up there above the group shot with Tyra are the best she's ever looked.

I liked her more than Whitney, but both of them were pretty bad.

She's honestly had the best body of any plus-size girl we've had. Too bad there's hardly a face attached to it. :/
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    She's honestly had the best body of any plus-size girl we've had. Too bad there's hardly a face attached to it. :/
    agreed. when she walks, smiles, or speaks she looks alive. but most of the time her face looks cold and dead. it would freak me out on the show. i thought neigher whitney or diana should've been cast. hopefully diana's grown. some of those photos from that fashion show don't look too horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by brb View Post
    agreed. when she walks, smiles, or speaks she looks alive. but most of the time her face looks cold and dead. it would freak me out on the show. i thought neigher whitney or diana should've been cast. hopefully diana's grown. some of those photos from that fashion show don't look too horrible.
    Oh, she's definitely grown

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey-Vibe View Post
    Oh, she's definitely grown
    me bad:halo:zip

whenever i think of her i always remember when, her renee and whitney were in a fight about plus size not being in Vogue, and she was like "Ha Ha HO MY GOD!" and then it went to commercials

I really didn't like her! She was horrendously bland.
    She should have gone instead of Cassandra.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyo1122 View Post
    whenever i think of her i always remember when, her renee and whitney were in a fight about plus size not being in Vogue, and she was like "Ha Ha HO MY GOD!" and then it went to commercials
    rofl, shows how important she was

That whole fight was staged anyways, Renee didn't actually mean what she was saying. Diana is pretty but very bland to me... She took one or two good shots on the show but she had several mehh ones also. I would say she left at the right time (Assuming Whitney left earlier)

I loved Diana when I saw her pre-show photo but she sucked during the show. Having said that she took some pretty photos and she's really pretty in person.

i remember her at the Fiercee Awards and
    she gained a bit of weight

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast