Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Diana Zalewski

Quote Originally Posted by antmwannabe123 View Post
    She kind of looks like Katherine Heigl.
    OMG she really does. I would never believe that without seeing it. I love that whenever I think of her I just remeber "just cuz..." that was so funny.
    Mama Liukin may have invented the "Bitch I Will Cut You" look, but it was her daughter who perfected it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IKR I just noticed it in the B and W picture.

Wow, her makeover shot is gorgeous! She had an amazing plus-sized body. Shame she never really pursued modeling and didn't produce amazing shots on the show. Her best was probably her Highschool Cliche. Also a shame about her weight gain.

Her face is undeniably beautiful. She actually looks like a bit of Joanie and I can see the Katherine Heigl resemblance.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Diana is certainly beautiful. Sad to say that the only photo of hers from the show that I actually liked was her makeover photo. :/ I even hated her high school stereotype.

I must admit that her proportions put Whitney's to shame. And I'm a Whitney fan!
    Mama Liukin may have invented the "Bitch I Will Cut You" look, but it was her daughter who perfected it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I actually thought her High School Cliche shot looks like Joanie and her Political Issues shot is so soft looking and pretty. It does not connect with her theme though.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Did you guys see her at the Fiercees? I think she let herself go.

does anyone have a link to where i can watch the fiercees online?

_______

[someone110] 9:36 pm: so i hope you all become recycled some day. because as of now, you all smell like the garbage you are.

I always liked her body proportions, but her face is extremely bland. And she really couldn't model. If you matched her body with Sarah or Whitney's face, you'd have a great plus-size model, if she had the talent as well.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

She looked very unhealthy at the fiercees. And not to be rude but they may have stiched two dresses together. I hope she loses the weight and gets healthy regardless or not if modeling is something she wants to pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna-Jenah-McKey View Post
    She looked very unhealthy at the fiercees. And not to be rude but they may have stiched two dresses together. I hope she loses the weight and gets healthy regardless or not if modeling is something she wants to pursue.
    What on earth makes you think such a thing? It is quite possible to purchase formal gowns in a plus size. I see no reason for anyone to stich two gown together.

I assume you are talking about in this specific instance? It's not the best photo, but I happened to see the show. The dress looked nothing like something that was so drastically altered.

(Post 1 of 2)

Screen cap for the Fiercee Awards

Additional test shots by Adrian Adel
    Source: Adrian Adel Photography

CW Network 2007 Upfront at Madison Square Garden - May 2007
    Source: PR Photos

Rock the Runways - July 2007
    Source: Skorch Magazine MySpace Page

(Post 2 of 2)

Most of her pages from Skorch magazine are already posted. Here is the rest of it. As you can see, it mainly came from her photos for the Rock the Runways show.

Rock the Runways - July 2007 (continued)

Skorch Magazine - August 2007 Issue

I love Diana

I actually rooted for her on the show, buuut not that much of a fan anymore tbh.
    AI: Allison | Anoop | Kris | Megan
    ANTM: Kortnie | London | Nijah | Teyona
    MMAS: Branden | Gabriel | Jonathan | Jordan | Mountaha
    Survivor: Brendan | Erinn | Joe | Sierra | Sydney | Taj
    TA: Annie | Brande | Jesse | Natalie
    TAR: Amanda & Kris | Cara & Jaime | LaKisha & Jen | Tammy & Victor

Diana was pretty horrible.

RTVG Idol
    I liked her too on the show. Proportion-wise, she had a good body for a plus model (which considering Tyra's track record is rare) but she was clueless about modeling on the show. She also seems to have gained weight since she was on the show and not for the better.

I love her cuteness still.
    skinny legends only

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast