Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Diana Zalewski

Quote Originally Posted by myafanatic View Post
    Wait, hold up.

THIS competed on a modeling show!?
    wow. she looks so in there.

I totally forgot about her!
    OUCH!!!!

And people say that Whitney(C10) is fat?!

Her armpit looks like a vagina. Ugh.

Aww, everyone should really stop with all of these compliments. You guys are SO nice to her.

Seriously, it's just one picture of her. Give her a break, everyone. I think she's a beautiful girl, and this is coming from someone who despises her personality.

LOL, you hate her personality but you think she's pretty. W/evah. She's clutching herself there BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by wtsmiley View Post
    Ugh, I loved Diana
    she was also my fav from cycle 8.

I found her make-over shot. Not a full photo but a bit bigger and it's in B/W.

Tyra was right. Her body proportions are soooo right.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80 View Post

where did you find this?

She kind of looks like Katherine Heigl.

I just loved her.
    I hope she loses all the weight she gained (she gained a lot) and gets into modeling. I loved her portfolio on the show (minus the candy and gender swap shoots).

She looked so much like ScarJo when she had blond hair.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ax80 View Post

definately. her stomach looks great.
    But in the Fiercee Awards... she was just fat.

I liked her when the season was airing... I was expecting her to get a great shot or something, but it didn't happen.
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

she would be a great plus sized model.
    she had a stunning face and i hope she pursues modeling.

_______

[someone110] 9:36 pm: so i hope you all become recycled some day. because as of now, you all smell like the garbage you are.

Banned
    That photo is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by guii View Post
    definately. her stomach looks great.
    But in the Fiercee Awards... she was just fat.

I liked her when the season was airing... I was expecting her to get a great shot or something, but it didn't happen.
    i LOVED her highschool cliche's shot tbh

really? For me it was totally boring, just like her whole performance on the show tbh.
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast