Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany Hatch

LMAO at the Party pic!

I think she's gonna be the girl which is beautiful but not living up to potential.

antm/beauty

She looks old in every shot. It could be the haircut and the color though. They'll make her blond if she survives the next week's elimination!

I still don't like her :/

I like Brittany's makeover idea butthey way they did it was um, EW!

antm/beauty

Doesn't her makeover kind of look like Rose Mcgowan from Charmed? I still think her hair weave was pretty bad.

They took her weave out, I'm glad, it just did not fit her.

I love her now, the girl's great .

They take it out next week? I liked her with red hair, but I agree, the fake hair looked really fake.
    wnsm25

I was crazy about her new hair at first, but I think it just looked really fake after about 5 minutes. The color is a little too out there, in my opinion. But I would hate to see her with that short hair again.

Quote Originally Posted by Basket*Case
    I was crazy about her new hair at first, but I think it just looked really fake after about 5 minutes. The color is a little too out there, in my opinion. But I would hate to see her with that short hair again.
    Yeah, she NEEDS to get glammed up. Her face looks too soccer mom-ish and she needs to break away from that image. They could do a Yoanna type funky short cut, but I don't think it would look good with her curls.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

I hope she wins this ANTM so we can finally have a red hair winner and complete my ABCDE winners
    a - adrianne
    b - britanny(?)
    c - caridee
    d - dani
    e - eva
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

^ It's Brittany. Haha.

Then an F winner! Florindah!
    Then, G! Garmatosa!
    H! Hatshepsut (they need an Egyptian winner, come on, now!)
    I! In-The-Shallow-Water (finally, we can have a Native American winner!)
    J! Jennifer. (Because we need someone with a normal name.)
    K! Karlah!
    L! Lynduh!

...lol, sorry about that! hahaha

Argh! The more I think about her, the more she reminds me of Yoanna! I don't like Brittany's look, but dang it, most of her pictures are good (all of them except her high school photo have been in the top tier for me). That's exactly how I felt about YoYo back then. <--- weave itching smilie heh

Her personality, while a bit whiny, isn't too bad either in overall comparison to the others. That, plus the consistantly good photos makes the possibility of her winning steadily increase each week. I'm not sure I like this, but the more good photos she's turning out, the less it's bothering me, but errrr I'm STILL not rooting for her. Ahh perplexing.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Brittany's weave looks really ratty in that clip. I love Brittany, but they should've polished her up a bit.

She has a nice commercial voice and seems likeable in that clip, but I agree, that hair is ratty looking. It drags her whole look down. She looks like an 8th grader who dyed her hair with Kool-Aid because she was lyKe sOoOo bOrEd one night.

The hair it's not her fault, it's Lier Bank's fault !

Quote Originally Posted by silver_wolf
    The hair it's not her fault, it's Lier Bank's fault !
    Well, it just looks really untamed in general. Yeah, it's probrably hard to take care of, but it look like unbrushed and nasty.

Can you straighten weaves? I'd love to see her with straight red hair.

Nicole C3 hair maybe ?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast