Thread: 11/26 & 11/27 Top 8 Discussion

11/26 & 11/27 Top 8 Discussion

Top 8 performed tonight and some people were AMAZING !!
    Also before I get to the artists, did anyone notice how much of a sourpuss Christina was for all the contestants (except Dez who was perfect in her book) gurl is so bitter.

My ranking this week
    1. Trevin - Probably my favorite performance from Trevor yet, Whitney would be proud.
    2. Amanda - Love how she made such a popular song her own. I really like her version and hope she places in the top 10 Itunes.
    3. Cody - I loved it so much and I know I'm quite bias towards him but I feel he really deserves to stay based on tonight's performances.
    4. Nicholas - Great job as usual and he is such a humble and lovable person and congrats to him & his wife on a boby !!!
    5. Cassadee - Not her best but still solid, I feel it was hard for her to compare to what she did last week so I don't blame her but she is safe no matter what.
    6. Melanie - A good song choice and a good performance but her voice is getting quite outdated. If she stays, she really needs to do something to catch the attention.
    7. Dez - Meh he has done alot better. I like Dez but its clear his voice isnt as strong as I wish it could be and it definitly shows in his performance. He has too much of a fanbase to leave though.
    8. Terry - Poor Terry, because it wasen't necessarily bad, but it was just forgettable and bland :S

Tomorrow I predict a combination of Melanie, Terry, Cody will leave.

Melanie and Cassadee are higher than Gangnam Style on iTunes. This is the best day of my life.

I didn't get to watch it last night, because football was on in its time slot.

I'm glad that Cassadee hit number two, though!

omg dez is going

ok not gonna watch the voice until next season

Cody leaving sucks happy Trevin stayed though, for a second I was sure Dez was going to. Also I am extremely surprised at how big Melanie's fanbase is considering her voice isn't that strong live.

How I would like it to go down.
    6. Terry
    5. Melanie
    4. Cassadee
    3. Trevin
    2. Amanda
    1. Nicholas

Achievements

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .

HAY GURL HAY
    Damn, a US singing show hasn't had such a strong Top 6 in a very long time. (aka my liking everyone there. )
    THE STRIP 5

PAST 'THE STRIP' WINNERS
      Spoiler:  

Trevin sucks, ow did he stay and Dez left? Dez was by far the best.
    wnsm25

I don't like Dez's voice at all and I couldn't be more relieved he left. Cody, though.

I think the Juston Bieber song choice is what killed Dez's chances. Hahaha
    ​​
    Janine and Kelsey

Quote Originally Posted by gleek View Post
    I think the Juston Bieber song choice is what killed Dez's chances. Hahaha
    I think it was actually a strategic song for Christina. She was probably hoping bieber's fan would go crazy over the song.

also did anyone find Rhythm of love to be one of the best team performances on the voice

I knew Christina wasn't gonna make the finale! She's a horrible coach.

Not too sad about Dez leaving. He was never as good as I wanted him to be. I would've rather seen Trevin go, however. I'm ecstatic at Cody leaving! Thank God he's gone.

I think that Trevin and Terry/Amanda will be going home next week.