Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Jinkx Monsoon

She is one of my favs now, after watching her last episode. She ultimately became on my top 3 with Alaska and Detox.
    Other bitches can just suck on Jinkx's toe; at first I wasn't fond of her but now I am completely in love with her.
    And whatever to Michelle that bitch needs to realize that not everyone is from Jersey.
    My Recap Of Drag Race Thailand Ep 8 Finale

THIS BITCH. Love Jinkx sfm

SASHA
    SHEA ALEXIS PEPPERMINT CHARLIENINAFARRAH

I hope Michelle can see the photos Jinkx is putting on her facebook page, cuz the Marilyn-showgirl glamour is making me gag. Quick, where is the rolaskatox at.
    超高校級の 尻穴.

Achievements

I got into a debate over Jinkx with Rebecca Glasscock over her glamour. Rebecca said she aint feeling Jinkx

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

Rebecca is so irrelevant, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    I got into a debate over Jinkx with Rebecca Glasscock over her glamour. Rebecca said she aint feeling Jinkx
    Who

Spoiler:  

"There's nothing more beautiful than this kind of sleeve" - Celine Dion

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Lol what's funny is as she was trying to make a point she didn't check her facts & she said Michelle read Jinkx for not being trashy enough the 1st week. & Michelle was like HUH!

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

"dood, wrong person"

Anyway, Rebecca doesn't know wtf she's talking about it seems. Her taste is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Lol what's funny is as she was trying to make a point she didn't check her facts & she said Michelle read Jinkx for not being trashy enough the 1st week. & Michelle was like HUH!

INR? Im sure Michelle likes Jinkx, shes just harder on her cause she wants to see her push her limits lol

but yeah whatever Rebecca, the most irreleevant third place ever

and Jinkx cant do glamour?

she definately can

tbh I'll be really annoyed if Jinkx get's eliminated for not delivering glamour. And I know Michelle wasn't there to be judged but she was coming for jinkx in that blue cardigan ensemble. Pot kettle black?

SASHA
    SHEA ALEXIS PEPPERMINT CHARLIENINAFARRAH

Jinkx can do glamor now, people have to remember that this was filmed last July? Since then she's shown a huge improvement in make-up, wigs and outfits.

But on the show I haven't seen an outfit she's worn down the runway that has made me gasp/do a second take. There's always something that's off.

First runway was her stockings, second was the hair, third runway although a nice take on Marie Antoinette Raja did it better but the best outfit I've liked of hers this season. Last weeks was the stupid headpiece get rid of it then it's just decent and finally this week the make up was just completely off. If she had kept the lip natural looking instead of dark red and no eye shadow that crap would have shut Michelle Visage up!

Her personality however is perfection and it allows her to getaway with a few of her shortcomings. She has a particular outfit in the superteaser that I can't wait to see on the runway, it looks amazing.

Jinkx just beat Detox in fans on Facebook. She has 16,692, over Detox's 16,529. That makes her the 2nd most popular queen on Facebook, after Alaska with 24,222.
    超高校級の 尻穴.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xsai View Post
    Jinkx just beat Detox in fans on Facebook. She has 16,692, over Detox's 16,529. That makes her the 2nd most popular queen on Facebook, after Alaska with 24,222.
    Alaska has Sharon to get those fans.

I like her, shes very likeable and seems like a genuinely nice person from inside out. I like her style but he can benefit from a little bit of polishing ... Want her to be in top 4 along with Jade, Alaska, Detox

Quote Originally Posted by jayven09maddie View Post
    Alaska has Sharon to get those fans.
    Alaska has her own fanbase, you know. A lot of the fans she has are from since the show started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooch View Post
    Glad to see we've discovered Jinkx's youtube. 6:06 is my reaction if she doesn't win.
    超高校級の 尻穴.

Another new photo of Jinkx serving Madonna 90s bedtime story realness :

, I also loved her attitude on her first altercation with Alyssa and how she told Jade she can fight her own battles: " Jade I can speak for myself, Alyssa...". She can defend herself perfectly without going overboad

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast