Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natasha Smoot - "The Spunky Spitfire"

now she wants to act like a Bad Girl instead of a Sad Girl.

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    So obvious she'll grow a pair at the reunion. Every single weak and irrelevant girl always tries to act hard at the reunion. Like bitch please, sit your ass down and STFU.

Could she now be the single most irrelevant bad girl ever? Even Christine had the drama of getting jumped.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    Could she now be the single most irrelevant bad girl ever? Even Christine had the drama of getting jumped.
    At least she had some kinda of drama with Erica in ATL and she tries to do poo at the reunion with Andrea. Natasha's done more than Zuly.

But seriously her hair. She's almost bald, why wouldn't she just get a weave or some extensions. Her hair looks like ****.

Meh, I'd say Zuly's at little more significant because she had a lot of hook-ups and she lasted longer.

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    Meh, I'd say Zuly's at little more significant because she had a lot of hook-ups and she lasted longer.
    Zuly didn't do **** though. All she did was ate ***** and followed like everybody. I hope at the reunion she has some drama with Erika because those 2 don't seem to like each other. Erika said that she'll smack her if she does something and Zuly said the same thing. Anyway Zuly will go down in history because she's the only girl to never get in to an argument/fight whether it's verbal or physical.

OK, both were irrelevant. But I think Zuly's hookups were more memorable than Natasha's "drama" in the episode when they went to Atlanta.

in a way i'd rather her be irrelevant than trying to start stuff for no reason.
    i dont have any real problems with her, but we'll see after the reunion.

BGC11- Teresa Jazmone Tiana
    Ausntm8- Melissa Brooke Shannon
    Antm20- Chris H Marvin Jourdan Kanani

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    ^ ew o_o

Ok seriously she looks like a grannie...

even though she was boring and didnt add to this season, i dont have an issue with her.

i hate her when she spoke-up in the reunion, because it showed that she tried so hard to be a "bad" girl

she hardly shown any bad girl indication in the house, but an ass-kisser and cry baby

and she's fat and ugly, sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12