Thread: Episode 11: "It's Fashion Baby " 9/27 Discussion

Episode 11: "It's Fashion Baby " 9/27 Discussion

The designers must babysit while creating looks for Heidi's 'Babies R Us' collection.

Achievements

Stealing my job!

Hilary Duff <3

Pretty sad. She had the best collection at Fashion week, and I really thought she was in the Final 3.

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

^ I liked her collection a lot at Fashion Week as well. It's too bad that her performance on the show wasn't that stellar, though.

Finally Elena's out, lol, now expecting Fabio to leave next which left Christpher, Sonjia, Melissa & Dmitry at final 4
    Lana Del Rey / Fifth Harmony

Freaking finally! Bye Elena I will admit however that she kinda grew on me the past few episodes...even though I hated almost everything she did.

Looking forward to next week! It's about time they did an avant garde challenge.

Spoiler:  

ANTM 21: Lenox, Matthew, Shei, Will
    PR All Stars 4: Dmitry, Fabio, Patricia, Sonjia
    Survivor 29: Jeremy, Natalie

I wish Elena had been stronger throughout the competition, because her final collection really is stellar. I would have liked to see her be final 3

Ugh this episode was so annoying with the plasic babies crying for 15 minutes!

I hate when Heidi is showcasing her ****. I like that she has some good things to say to the designers at panel and she is usually rooting for the most deserving people BUT she is not a fashionista and should not be allowed to design!

I loved when Dimitry said she had like 5000 children though~

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

I was shocked to see Elena leave if only because her FW collection was SO strong I assumed there was no way it could be a decoy. Oh well.

Regardless, I'll miss her--design skill aside (because LBR, is thatreally the most important thing for us as viewers?), she brought it as a character. A crazy character can be tough for editors to do right sometimes and I feel like her portrayal was just perfect. I guess it's fair to say though that with only a few episodes left, there isn't really much more purpose to her character.

I was pissed the Elena left instead of Melissa and i dont even like her!
    Elena's is a lot better than Melissa's
    Chris was lucky to be put up against those girls TBH they both suck in doing something kinda simple and commercial so...
    Is it me or I think Heidi is pretty biased? I mean she helped Christopher figured how to design that dress.. and she always said nice things toward him and being the first to comment nice thing will pretty set the rest of the comments so... I couldn't blame her though he's a babe!

Achievements

Elena.

i liked Fabio's outfit the most.