Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shakira and Usher to Substitute for Christina and Cee-Lo in Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by CocoRocha View Post
    Cee-Lo is the only peron on the judging panel that tours every year. Adam is at the top of the charts right NOW, but only because he has new music. When Cee-Lo's album came out last year, it was #1 too. And maybe you aren't that into the industry, but any reasonable person knows that at this moment, Cee-Lo has the most successful career. Not overall, but right now.
    Cee-Lo has the most successful career right now? Don't think so. Adam has had back-to-back-to-back hits on the charts this year. His songs are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoRocha View Post
    Cee-Lo is the only peron on the judging panel that tours every year. Adam is at the top of the charts right NOW, but only because he has new music. When Cee-Lo's album came out last year, it was #1 too. And maybe you aren't that into the industry, but any reasonable person knows that at this moment, Cee-Lo has the most successful career. Not overall, but right now.
    Cee-Lo's last album debuted at #9 tho...

I don't know much about their touring, but if you talk about single and album sales, Adam's having more success now than any of the other judges during their last albums.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Cee-Lo has the most successful career right now? Don't think so. Adam has had back-to-back-to-back hits on the charts this year. His songs are everywhere.
    I agree. I hear about Adam's work all the time, and I haven't heard anything about Cee Lo in... I can't even remember it was so long.
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Achievements

Lol Blake is one of the most current successful country artists.. He just won Entertainer of the year, Male vocalist of the year and song of the year at the CMA's. More awards than the other judges have won this year. Just because he sings country and you guys don't listen to country doesn't make him any less successful.

Spoiler:  

i don't like xtina at all, but i think she's the best judge/coach out of those 4
    at least she knows what she's talking about

ERMAHGERD.

A picture. I think it's from a rehearsal. I guess they have to teach them the ropes.

I believe it's real, because Adam and Blake have never worn those shirts in prior seasons, and it would take a mastermind of photoshop to edit Usher's legs like that.

I'M THE BABYCAKES OF THE VOICE.

HER CHAIR OMGOMG.

You can see Usher's name!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12