Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: C19 Scores System *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by EdenFox View Post
    supmods gonna come for you girl.
    But good thread idea.
    LMAO, supermod can relieve cuz somebody else did her job :D
    Lana Del Rey / Fifth Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by chanszesze View Post
    I think the fan score is the mean of all votes. Since everyone has their definition to HF and beauty, so the scores for one photo must vary, so I think we are expected to see the fan scores bunching up from 3-7 in every episode. After all, you can't have all the people vote 10 for Leila's pic like the judges did.
    Isn't that obvious though?

RTVG Apprentice
    I think it is obvious to me, but i saw people talking/complaining about the small differences between the fan scores, so I tried to explain it.

Based on this episode, I think the fan vote don't make any difference.
    Kiara got the lowest fan vote but thanks to the judges she is in the middle.
    Jessie got a better fan score than Destiny but her judges and challenge score are low.
    So I guess the judges still have the deciding power.
    I wonder if there will be any difference if they use the average of the 3 judges instead of adding all 3 of them up.

Don't like that a challenge score could possibly affect whoever is awarded FCO- Leila would've gotten best photo this week regardless, but I'm worried about subsequent weeks.
      Spoiler:  

ANTM 24: Coura Jeana Kyla Liz Maggie
    RPDR AS3: Bendela Milk Trixie Shangela

Especially when the challenge is absolutely ridiculous!

Banned
    Supmod will murder the creator of this thread, and no one will find the body
    Werk at Leila getting all tens across the board

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSqaure View Post
    Especially when the challenge is absolutely ridiculous!
    Exactly.

I'm curious if the judges will rate jessie's nude photo next week.

Quote Originally Posted by BooSqaure View Post
    Based on this episode, I think the fan vote don't make any difference.
    Kiara got the lowest fan vote but thanks to the judges she is in the middle.
    Jessie got a better fan score than Destiny but her judges and challenge score are low.
    So I guess the judges still have the deciding power.
    I wonder if there will be any difference if they use the average of the 3 judges instead of adding all 3 of them up.
    Not really. The numbers would change, but the positions would stay the same.

The Paris of people bloocookies's Avatar
    I think we're going to see how the public's votes affects elimination, like Tyra said that social media broke a tie next episode, so if tow girls get the same scores without the social media votes then by adding them on it made the difference...

Easy Breezy Beautiful
    Khrystyana/Liz/Kyla/Jeana/Coura/Erin

Quote Originally Posted by bloocookies View Post
    I think we're going to see how the public's votes affects elimination, like Tyra said that social media broke a tie next episode, so if tow girls get the same scores without the social media votes then by adding them on it made the difference...
    but dont u think its quite rare case? but m sure they will have that case happening to prove that fan vote is important, LOL
    Lana Del Rey / Fifth Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJones View Post
    Laura was second in the fan vote, which I thinks also quite suprising since she wasn't automatically a 'Fan Favourite' like Kristin.
    Oh woops. It being exactly 6 confused me But yay Laura. And still Yvonne being 3rd is surprising, but quite nice!!!

Ugh, the Challenge scores are a waste of space. We didn't get to see them perform on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontin View Post
    The five girls called first should be the Top 5 (not necessarily in that order though)
    YES I so agree!

I like the scoring system - it's cool to finally have a 'quantitative' measure for the eliminations.
    But at the same time this (and heaps of other stuff) make this cycle seem too different from the Top Model I know and love...

RTVG Idol
    I find this system kinda faulty. The judges could still over/underrate a girl's score to eliminate someone.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity-guitars View Post
    I find this system kinda faulty. The judges could still over/underrate a girl's score to eliminate someone.
    Well, duh! Every vote is subjective. At least now we know. And I love how Tyra never gave a worse score than both other judges, in most cases she even gave them the best. So blatantly trying to come off as "the nice one".

Anyways, as expected, the fan votes make very little difference, so the whole "the fans sent her home" is a whole lotta horse poo.

FRSH

Spoiler:  

FLUCTUAT NEC MERGITUR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity-guitars View Post
    Well, it's no different than what they've done in past cycles. They could just make up an excuse to eliminate a girl.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast