Thread: Mimi Imfurst

Achievements

Mimi Imfurst

Achievements

RPDR All Star | Mimi Imfurst (Season 3)

MIMI IMFURST
    Hometown: New York, NY
    Placed: 11th Place
    "Mimi is a loud and proud camp queen and doesn't give a damn if you don't like it. She is sick and tired of the pretty,
    fishy girls always grabbing the crown and is determined to set a new trend."

I'm out of here

Achievements

Bitch no

I really cant see Mimi winning either but shes was def a standout on her season and its definately talented , yet I dont want her to go far XD

Ill keep and open mind though lols

She and Alexis can be the first two out, okay? :D

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Mimi I'mfurst To Go!

Werkkk me GODDAMIT!! Ghetto Diva (Nabil)'s Avatar
    I don't care how successful she is post-show..for me,All-Stars means best girls from the competition *their seasons*,and we all know how she did back then!

Slay Kween Duckie!

UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME

Was Mimi whiny? Yes. But I am actually very excited to see her perform on All-Stars because we lost her too soon. She was a standout character and I think her style of camp drag tends to be unfairly deemed as lesser on Drag Race, especially when compared to fierce, look oriented fashion queens and fishy girls. Her Virgin Mary was a clever way to address the Christmas challenge and I loved her eyes for mouths look in the Sci-Fi episode. I really think had she not crossed a line by picking up India she'd have survived that LSFYL. As much as I love a lot of the returning queens I think All-Stars is also an opportunity to see some more from a girl like Mimi and I'm hoping she gets that chance.

,.|.,
    Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    She and Alexis can be the first two out, okay? :D
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post
    UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME

Was Mimi whiny? Yes. But I am actually very excited to see her perform on All-Stars because we lost her too soon. She was a standout character and I think her style of camp drag tends to be unfairly deemed as lesser on Drag Race, especially when compared to fierce, look oriented fashion queens and fishy girls. Her Virgin Mary was a clever way to address the Christmas challenge and I loved her eyes for mouths look in the Sci-Fi episode. I really think had she not crossed a line by picking up India she'd have survived that LSFYL. As much as I love a lot of the returning queens I think All-Stars is also an opportunity to see some more from a girl like Mimi and I'm hoping she gets that chance.
    My thoughts exactly. Can't wait to see her again. I admit that she annoyed the hell out of me the first time I watched season 3, but after watching a second time, I realized that I really, really liked all of her runway looks and I would've love to see more of her. If she doesn't go completely overboard this time, she might go relatively far. That being said, I really don't think she stands a chance to win, but it will be a fun ride.

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    First out plz. I still don't know why she's back.

Achievements

she only left bcuz the lipsinc but she was miles better than india stacy mariah and even carmen

Definition of BAE!

FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM: comin0_

If her last lip synch (and not the lifting the other queen thing) is anything to go by I'm still not going to like her she does the Juju wobbly mouth thing but Juju works it while Mimi comes across too campy
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

I was reading her Twitter and she's still kind of a mess. She's already picking fights with people because someone called her "the worst drag queen". I guess it's no surprise, though, she's hanging out with Phi Phi a lot. I hope she gets a healthy serving of 5 Gs, because otherwise she'll just go down in flames right away again.

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    QUEEN. Love her, so underrated tbh.

​Underrated? Maybe.
    Underweight? Hell no!

I don't see why people (on other places, mostly) are still harping on her picking up India Ferrah. From the perspective of the competition, it was fair for her to do that since it hindered India's performance but if this occured in a club (like where drag queens perform...), people would have been cheering and giving her tips. It really isn't that big of a deal and people need to let it go. It was amusing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast