Thread: Kristen Guinane - “The Pageant Princess"

Achievements

Kristen Guinane - “The Pageant Princess"

Achievements

Blondie <3

BGC's best party girl. I loved how sassy and self-entitled she was when she spoke to people. She was so catty, but it seemed like she'd actually matured a lot by the end of her season, especially after the Lea incident.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

i loved kristen's party ways, though she was catty.

my favorite moment of her was during the reunion, she asked why was ashley in the audience, it was a random moment.

the queen of season 5 , she was the star since she owned Erica in the first episode until the end when she Morgan trashed the house and of course when all the jealous hoes were angry at her at the reunion. I loved how even though she has this pretty, bimbo look and personality shes a total bad girl and owned her season. if there an all stars, bitch better be in it

I wonder if she would've been willing to step to Cat had they not been friends. The other girls were clearly hesitant to step to her, but Kristen just seemed to not have any drama with her just because they got along so well.

Kristen was one of the baddest of all the time,she was funny,pretty,and don't was afraid to step up to anyone i loved this bitch <3

My favorite bad girl. Not denying that she was a hot mess bully on her season though.

wish she was on BGASB

Achievements

She was awesome.
    From when she first broke the glass on night one I knew we had a *star*

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

i loved how she remained calm while Lea looked like a fool.

RTVG Survivor
    meanwhile she slept with a married producer all season long , lmao ain't that calling the pot calling the kettle black

RTVG Apprentice
    im so mad and confused why this FLAWDESS QWEEN has not been asked to do any other spin offs? She is REALITY GOLD!

It's crazy when you see how she looks now and realize she literally hasn't aged a day since the show. I know she's admitted to having plastic surgery, but it's still pretty amazing.

Still one of BGC's all-time greats <3