Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,207 to 1,224 of 1277

Thread: GNTM 8 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lights. View Post
    Okay, NOW it becomes really interesting. A "Pro7 insider" told german magazine Bravo that the 4 finalists are Luise, Lovelyn, Sabrina AND Maike. AM is out tomorrow according to him. Bravo ist not really a realiable source though.

http://www.blick.ch/people-tv/tv/gnt...id2311778.html

LOL at the site saying AM has 'dream measurements'.

Edit;
    OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I hope that's the case. Then at least 3/4 of the girls would be worthy winners. Luise would be the obvious choice but I still like Lovelyn and have really grown to appreciate Maike over the course of the season. AM and Sabrina are honestly on the same levels of basic to me. But I'd put AM above Sabrina in the case she does make it to the finale.
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I don't think Luise & Anna Maria will be the Top 2. One of them gets 3rd place while I think Sabrina gets 2nd place. Lovelyn has no chance imho and gets the 4th place. The only real question is if they want a winner with a model look (Luise) or a typical OneEins girl (Anna Maria).
    This is so familiar now, lol.

4th ; Ethnic girl
    3rd ; The other girl
    2nd ; Blonde girl
    1st ; Most of the time the best girl there <3

There is NO way Anna Maria will get eliminated before the finale. All the Red brainwashing and favouritism for nothing? That "insider" is probably some pathetic little two-week intern who made coffee for the producers' assistants.

Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    This is so familiar now, lol.

4th ; Ethnic girl
    3rd ; The other girl
    2nd ; Blonde girl
    1st ; Most of the time the best girl there <3
    The ethnic girl rule doesn't apply. Sara won and Dominique placed 3rd last year. I can't see Sabrina coming in second either, because she is way too hated by the public now. She might even end up 4th...

But what the hell is going on with the spoilers this year. At first the finalists were Sabrina, Maike and Anna Maria, then they have a final four with Maike getting eliminated before the live finale and now Anna Maria is supposed to leave tomorrow. onder
    Last edited by m13; 05-22-2013 at 02:22 PM.

AM is out tomorrow according to him.
    impossible. as i said before, Anna Maria is the most popular GNTM 8 contestant. or even GNTM ever

Eh, i just saw a preview for "Red". They said "we go to Ibiza with the last girls" (they didn't say finalists!). And then they showed blue eyes that definitely were from Maike. So it looks like all 5 girls were in Ibiza but we just didn't have photos from Maike.

So we basicially know NOTHING for tomorrow's episode. OMG.

follow me
    IG: hieurius

As long as Luise doesn't go home (which we know she doesn't), I could care less. ;)

Eh, seems like AM could be really out...

I can only see Luise, Maike, Lovelyn (because of the hairband) and Sabrina here.

Heidi says here "In the end only one of you will be Germany's Next Topmodel" and it looks like it will be AFTER the elimination because of the confetti on the runway. You can see the confetti only in the third to last photo where Luise gets judged:

Episode 13 Preview Photos:
    Oh well, thank god we finally know it tomorrow LOL.

Eh, seems like AM could be really out...

I can only see Luise, Maike, Lovelyn (because of the hairband) and Sabrina here.

Heidi says here "In the end only one of you will be Germany's Next Topmodel" and it looks like it will be AFTER the elimination because of the confetti on the runway. You can see the confetti only in the third to last photo where Luise gets judged:

ompom ompom ompom ompom ompom ompom ompom

That would be so awesome!!!
    KOREA'S NEXT TOP MODEL - BEST NTM SHOW EVER

I hope AM is out next.

if it's really that bad with keeping secrets in this season and GNTM is on the cover of June's Cosmo - probably we'll see the cover before the Finale

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Goldred View Post
    if it's really that bad with keeping secrets in this season and GNTM is on the cover of June's Cosmo - probably we'll see the cover before the Finale
    they spoil a lot of things but this will definitely never ever happen. That would be waaaaay too obvious.
    KOREA'S NEXT TOP MODEL - BEST NTM SHOW EVER

OMG that means that Luise will win

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m13 View Post
    OMG that means that Luise will win

LOL guess which boy belongs to which girl

Ew they can all do better first of all.

Left to right: Sabrina, Lovelyn, Anna-Maria (lol this kid looks kind of gay tho), Luise, Maike

I need to know if I'm right!

Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast