Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Penner

Achievements

Jonathan Penner

Achievements

Penner Although I love all three of the returnees I by far love him the most and am the most excited for him to be back. He's one of my favorite castaways ever and of the three returnees he's on the best tribe and is least likely to form a cult-like alliance.

RTVG Idol
    Hope he will not be annoying.

I don't really like seeing him back since he is a 3rd timer there was plenty other med vacs that could have came back over him, but i'll be interested to see if he learned from his mistakes. I see him being a late merge boot as well.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

I really like Penner. I see him making it really far or even winning, but I hope they don't ruin his character like they did with Rob/Coach in their most recent games... It pissed me off that this happened to some of the best players ever so yeah, I'm excited to see him back and to see what he can do, but it's also a bit disconcerting that he's back for the 3rd time.
      Spoiler:  

Which I forgot when I started to sink...

Banned
    win this

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    can't stand him. ]:

So overrated tbh

Penner love! I would really love to see him go all the way this time! I loved him on both of his previous seasons so I hope he doesnt disappoint this time around!

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

I used to love to hate Penner's character, but after the OTTPPPPP edit he had on his boot episode and this hideous picture, I'm not sure how long I'll want him on my screen.

PENNER IS LOVELY DON'T RUIN HIM PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!!

If his character sours I will cry.

I might not stan him but I am a Penner fan. Then again, it's hard not to like him when he was one of the only strategic players on a pretty abysmal season I can easily see him making it to the merge again because he is so likable. My biggest gripe about him coming back, however, is if it ruins his reputation. He had such a great story arc from Cook Islands to Micronesia and I'd hate to see him flop.

Achievements

I was never really fond of him on either of his previous seasons, but I am kind of interested to see how he plays this time around.

Such a lovable and hatable guy
    I can blink.

My love for him grows stronger every episode - I was so ****ing ecstatic when he won the Immunity Challenge and managed to save himself. Fortunately with Jeff now gone, I could see him lasting longer than before. I really hope he stays in it for the long haul!

Penner love <3
    Unlike other returnees when their reputation usually ruined after the first time, Jonathan come up as a wonderful character just like he was back in the day. I even love him more.

Achievements

SO HAPPY HE WON IMMUNITY, but something about the editing was off in the challenge, idk. It literally seemed as though the was NO WHERE on the challenge while Pete and Jeff had like 5 pieces left.... yet Pete and Jeff couldnt figure it out? whuut

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

They just make it look like Jonathan falling behind. I heard that back in Heroes vs Villains they even edited Rupert to finish as second in the immunity challenge while it was Jerri who come at second and Rupert out way earlier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast