Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Sahily Córdova

She is my fav, by far the best looking girl this season.

i love the way she looks and i feel bad for her
    but i can see why some of the girls dont like her

She looks so phenomenal and surreal at the opening!!!
    ​​
    Janine and Kelsey

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

The only girl whose photos I am actually excited to see every week.

this girl grew a lot on me this week, she looked stunning, the hair color they gave her makes her look even more gorgeous, and even the shoot sucks her photo is so amazing!
    definately one of my favorites right now!
    ♡ ♡ ♡
    brittany beattie

^ I thought your favorites were Paulina and Eloina?
    Paloma Aguilar is Mexico's Next Top Model?
    Paloma says:

Wanna be on top?

^he is saying she grew alot for him and she is one of his favs RIGHT NOW lol

anyways i like her, but i hated her makeover i agree she needed straight hair, also her picture is not that good, the face yes but her body is so awckward looking

Quote Originally Posted by aLeXqUiRaRtE View Post
    ^ I thought your favorites were Paulina and Eloina?
    like mannequin said, i already did said she ****ing grew on me ok?
    oh and eloina was not my fav i just used her in my sig because i loved how she looked in the intro, but she's not my fav at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin Jade View Post
    ^he is saying she grew alot for him and she is one of his favs RIGHT NOW lol

anyways i like her, but i hated her makeover i agree she needed straight hair, also her picture is not that good, the face yes but her body is so awckward looking
    thanks hun :D, oh and at first i hated her MO aswell, but then at the makeup challenge and panel she looked gorgeous i think the color gives more light or something, but she looks better, i also would love to see her with straight hair maybe they can do it at some shoot, and i loved her pose actually i think she looks stunning and effortless which is great for a model.
    ♡ ♡ ♡
    brittany beattie

^ no need to use bold letters and get all catty. Oh and don't forget: YAF!!! Hahaha
    Paloma says:

Wanna be on top?

So gorgeous! Hope she makes it far.

Quote Originally Posted by aLeXqUiRaRtE View Post
    ^ no need to use bold letters and get all catty. Oh and don't forget: YAF!!! Hahaha
    no sweetie, you are a **** and we all agree
    ♡ ♡ ♡
    brittany beattie

I don't care! Pack mentality is what dogs do. So yea "who let the dogs out?"
    Paloma says:

Wanna be on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Neal View Post
    So gorgeous! Hope she makes it far.
    I agree! hope she dont quits also

LOL ALEX you love to be annoying, dont you?
    I CANT BELIEVE HOW PHOTOGENIC she is in the last 2 week, because for me her meet the models photo was so bad but she's improving a lot. WORK IT BIECH. She reminds me of MARIA from GREECE'S NEXT TOP MODEL. They should have gave her long black hair but anyways there is a second makeover for some spoilers I hope they are are right.

Why would she quit? I think she'll stay. She's like a mix of Dominique cycle 10 and Thalia cycle 12.
    Paloma says:

Wanna be on top?

Quote Originally Posted by jefko View Post
    I CANT BELIEVE HOW PHOTOGENIC she is in the last 2 week, because for me her meet the models photo was so bad but she's improving a lot. WORK IT BIECH. She reminds me of MARIA from GREECE'S NEXT TOP MODEL. They should have gave her long black hair but anyways there is a second makeover for some spoilers I hope they are are right.

I hope this second makover thing is right, because most of the girls barely changed, i think sahily needed a very long straight weave, her afro IMO is kinda limiting

Quote Originally Posted by jefko View Post
    I CANT BELIEVE HOW PHOTOGENIC she is in the last 2 week, because for me her meet the models photo was so bad but she's improving a lot. WORK IT BIECH. She reminds me of MARIA from GREECE'S NEXT TOP MODEL. They should have gave her long black hair bu anyways there is a second makeover for some spoilers I hope they are are right.

Nope I just like to voice my opinion and if some people don't like it, oh well. If you bite, I'll bite 100x harder. I mean this "online quarrel" just started over a simple question. It's people , like kevin/emmanuel, that have turned this site from a place to comfortably discuss and debate without any altercation. It's like they feed on negativity. They feel safe behind that computer screen so they talk a storm this and that. I just laugh because I knew if this was real life and no online bs, I'd teach them all a lesson either with my intellect or my fists and knuckles.

Yes I have said some remarks that I'm less than proud to say. But I see it as a self-defense rather than just straight out attacking people as some have put it. I don't attack anyone or at least don't mean to. I just really dislike it when someone gets treated like they are great when they really aren't and people just act like they are. It is the biggest flaw in the online community. But nonetheless, I'll keep writing my opinions freely as it is indicated on this site and as it is a basic right of mine (|*'ce I am American after all).
    Paloma says:

Wanna be on top?

^why this is turning about how you feel Alex? i tought this is sahilys thread, the opinions of eveyrone are respectable, if someone dont like what the other say should be better ignore it

anyways i said she maybe quit because i dont know i feel her like insecure still, but i guess she will become more comfortable when the episodes go on as she gets alot of praise at judging... hope she delivers or they will telel her she is resting in her look at some point of the competition

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast