Thread: 07-25-12 Performance Show/Results Discussion

Everything Fades Away... ANTM4life's Avatar

Achievements

07-25-12 Performance Show/Results Discussion

Discuss!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaleishaStowers View Post
    Moschino's IG just posting Leila's trash can purse, I hope it's a sign that she will book the campaign!!!

Wah, I have to leave in 40 minutes, but I hope Darien does bad so he can go home. He is boring.
    As long as Lindsay does great I will be happy.

Achievements

Ok, i dont give a **** about the bottom 3 guys. They all can gtfo

Bottom 3 gurls = pissed

Amber <3
    Lindsey <3
    Jankliana

They asked Amber and Jankliana to dance again to make a decision and not LINDSEY! It means Lindsey is a fking goner. OMG and her routine was like the best of the night. JANK JANK JNAK JANK JANK JANK JANK **** . Jankliana is so over-rated with her routine. I thought it was the worst of the night. Amber was amazing though

I'm cutting off Nigel's dick tonight if Lindsey is eliminated. Boybye!

Stay tune for updates.
    Moschino's IG just posting Leila's trash can purse, I hope it's a sign that she will book the campaign!!!

Achievements

NVM. I kept on thinking they were eliminating 4 ppl but only 2. I'm juiced but dont think that girl should have been eliminated. Damn.

who got eliminated? please and thank you:excited

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by brb View Post
    who got eliminated? please and thank you:excited

Amber n Brandon

I missed tonight's episode but I'm so pissed ...Amber got the boot. I wish the public was on her side.
    I wonder how Janelle did tonight, based on last week I thought she would be a goner.

Who else was in the bottom with Brandon?

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM4life View Post
    NVM. I kept on thinking they were eliminating 4 ppl but only 2. I'm juiced but dont think that girl should have been eliminated. Damn.
    REPENT FOR YOUR HERESY AND BLASPHEMOUS WAYS. ELIANA IS THE BEST FEMALE DANCER HERE. Lindsey can move over because Whit is better than her anyways.

I agree with ANTM4life Eliana is so overrated. She may be a good dancer, but she is such a jank try hard.

Also repent for saying Whit is better than Lindsay, Lindsay is better technically, and is much more classy. Lindsay is the best.

Whit is prettier and more mature in her dancing imo. None of these girls are as good as Melanie last season though.

Also, I didn't agree with a THING the judges said last night about basically any of the dances.

Achievements

TBH Witney and Lindsey are great. They both are cute and great dancers and obviously better than some girls left. It's no need to compare them just because both are blonde and representing ballroom dance.

I agree with Amber gone just because I want to see more from Eliana. She's good but when she's paired with Glith she can't do the routine that is too technical for him. So glad she stayed, next week I wish they give a great routine for her. On the other hand, why they cut Brandon!!! I see at that Darian gave a great dance for life but when he gotta do routines from choreographers he sucks!! Brandon is MORE versatile than Darian Duck. Huhh....

Spoiler:  

Achievements

I can't believe that Tifanny girl is still there. She's a filler XD

I still can't tell Audrey and Tiffany apart xD
    Shocked that Janelle has escaped the bottom again...
    So here are my thoughts:

George and Tiffany: Wow @ the choreography!!! I love hip hop and that was one amazing routine! Tiffany was a bit better, I think she has more swag. George was OK, at least he did the entire choreo without messing up so that's a plus

Amber and Brandon: Amber is one of the best dancers this season and I can't believe she is gone. She was great in this routine, she was sexy and on point all the time. Brandon was OK, he is a good partner and that's basically what was asked for with this Jazz number

Janelle and Daerian: he is not the right guy for ballroom because he is not strong enough and it showed here. He should've watched Pasha, he sure knows how to be masculine but still move his hips. Janelle was hot as hell, there were some weird things towards the end but still, she was great
    I actually agree with the judges but Nigel needs to rewatch that because Janelle waas HOT

Lindsay and Cole: was were extraordinary. Mandy Moore is so overrated though...

Amelia and Will: such a boring choreography... Anyway Will and Amelia are both amazing, I love them, everybody loves them so they will be safe

Audrey and Matthew: Salsa is the only ballroom dance I know (and dance) and that was one boring salsa. Matthew was extremely bad, he actually did nothing. Audrey was better but just because of the flips and spins (which are extremely hard obviously). Bottom 3 worthy

Whitney and Chehon: such an underrated couple... They are incredible, I loved it

Eliana and Cyrus: finally a great hip hop routine!! Cyrus is amazing at what he does and Eliana held her own. She had a couple of things I didn't like but it was still one of the bes of the night (can't believe I'm saying that to this particular couple)

I feel that George and Lindsay were just put in the bottom because they needed to fill some spots really. Amber and Brandon never stood a chance but I would've eliminated Daerian (he had an amazing performance at the end though)

Prediction:
    Bottom 3 guys: Matthew (he should be at least), Daerian and George/Will (I'm leaning towards George)
    Bottom 3 girls: Janelle (please), Audrey and Tiffany/Amelia (leaning towards Tiffany)