12 9.16%
  • Roxanne

36 27.48%
  • Tasmin

20 15.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 photos - Suspended in the air in pairs

Sucks they had to do another pair shot and not just try to get great individual photos of the girls.
    Lisa is top for me here, followed by Roxanne. LOL at the poster who said this should be a high fashion/editorial type of shot.
    I think Tasmin and Penelope's shots were worse than Emma S, Penelope should have gone home.

Anne, Lisa and Kellie are my faves

RTVG Survivor
    1. Lisa - she wins because of her face
    2. Anne - best pose
    3. Letitia - I don't care that she looks short
    4. Penelope
    5. Jennifer
    6. Tasmin
    7. Emma G
    8. Roxanne
    9. Kellie
    10. Anita
    11. Emma S
    12. Risikat - I just really don't like it
    13. Madeleine - squashed fly

@ madeline having 1 vote

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I freakin HATE how BIASED those judges are!

PENELOPE IS SO UNDERRATED.

And they hated Emma S from the start.

I don't get how Madeleine wasn't eliminated.
    Her picture is hideous! + She's 'hiding the shoes' which they made a big deal about with Emma S.
    Emma S and Roxanne we're told to do that pose by Bip Ling, SABOTAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kili_16 View Post
    Wait they went to Paris?! I thought only top 6/5 did...
    I read somewhere in the thread that they did. I guess I was mistaken?

Time goes by fast​.
    Look at the flowers​ go.

Banned

This will be my new avatar
    Jk
    I tried.

WTF is this Shoot.. it looks like something Malta ntm would do ..soo trashy and cheap

Achievements

Its sad, because Madeleine & Anne could've had STELLAR photos if they had decent faces in there. :

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    Also, idg why they did that Madelein's hair. I understand where they wanted to go with it, but it just looks like they didn't even try. Penelope's close up looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by gamezantonio1 View Post

This will be my new avatar
    Jk
    I tried.
    She looks reptilian.

Lisa did the best, obvi.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    I freakin HATE how BIASED those judges are!

PENELOPE IS SO UNDERRATED.

And they hated Emma S from the start.
    yep, aaaand yep.

now I've seen the ep I can say that although it was a terrible cut to make, it was a good episode (comparing it to normal BINTM). I thought there were some genuinely funny bits and none of the girls seem cataclysmically annoying so far, in fact they all seem pretty nice and smart. Apart from Madeleine not knowing that meerkats were real. LOL.

The judging was the worst part, Elle's comment about Jennifer 'appearing tough' but behaving like 'a wimp' because she got a head-rush and had to delay the shoot for about 7 or 8 mins was totally unreasonable. I mean, that can happen to anyone, what kind of a bitchy comment is that? And Julien's weird, random obsession with Emma S somehow being terrible based on nothing whatsoever was really unprofessional, and when it's delivered by a crackhead dressing way younger than he is it just comes across bizarre and sad. though he was right about Risikat being cheap. he must've had a rare moment of clarity.

so in conclusion: episode 8/10. elimination 0/10.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by saygoodbye View Post
    yep, aaaand yep.

now I've seen the ep I can say that although it was a terrible cut to make, it was a good episode (comparing it to normal BINTM). I thought there were some genuinely funny bits and none of the girls seem cataclysmically annoying so far, in fact they all seem pretty nice and smart. Apart from Madeleine not knowing that meerkats were real. LOL.

The judging was the worst part, Elle's comment about Jennifer 'appearing tough' but behaving like 'a wimp' because she got a head-rush and had to delay the shoot for about 7 or 8 mins was totally unreasonable. I mean, that can happen to anyone, what kind of a bitchy comment is that? And Julien's weird, random obsession with Emma S somehow being terrible based on nothing whatsoever was really unprofessional, and when it's delivered by a crackhead dressing way younger than he is it just comes across bizarre and sad. though he was right about Risikat being cheap. he must've had a rare moment of clarity.

so in conclusion: episode 8/10. elimination 0/10.
    Thanks for the info.

Whi did they praise the most and who was horrible for them apart from Emma S?

Banned

The face is stunning, but i wish they had given her a longer dress. The one they gave her makes her look a little top-heavy.

oh sorry I forgot you haven't seen the show yet! Ok I'll try and remember some more of what was said.

Tyson really liked Anita's shot, though someone pointed out that her and Lisa were both kind of 'hiding' the shoes (and it was a promo for shoes so......). Either way they both got called pretty high.

The client really liked Emma G and Kellie, but I really can't remember much being said about them in judging. I feel like they skipped Kellie altogether and Julien just did some Welsh chat with Emma. LOL.

Anne got loads of praise and Madeleine got pretty badly burned, but not as bad as she deserved IMO, they said her body position was good so that probably saved her ass in the end. I don't think her body position's all that, I think she looks like a fly on a windscreen but w/e I'm like a week late on all this. Still don't know how she didn't land in the bottom 3.

Letitia got called 'short' because she's all compressed in her shot and Tasmin is nicely elongated. But then Tasmin got really bad critique as well and ended up in the bottom two, Elle (or maybe it was Whitney) thought her pose was crap.

When Emma S and Roxanne went up they just basically left Roxanne alone and went after Emma. Tyson was giving her an inordinate amount of really-patronizing chat about how one of the shoes in her shot was partially hidden despite it being a shoe ad. I mean big freaking deal. Wow, like, you are SO SMART TYSON! Then Julien came in saying she lacked energy compared to her partner and then did this animated thing with his arms and started to talk louder. He said she was just floating in the shot like a block and how Roxanne was just so much better and was 'the Roxie chick in the shot', which doesn't even make any sense and Roxanne looked like she had to try really hard not to roll her eyes at how lame the comment was. Ugh :gtfo. The only one who said anything nice to her was Alesha Dixon. She was the guest judge btw (no idea why, but she was nice to Emma so that's ok)

You already know what was said to Jennifer. Whitney complimented Penelope on her pose and how lovely her legs looked, but then in the deliberation bit (where they all stand up and decide who's going) Tyson said something really, really harsh about her like 'she's not a model. she can go right now for all I care.' It was like....whoa....dude.

Julien said Risikat looked cheap, but she got complimented for making the shoes, you know, visible. . There was also a really funny bit in the deliberation where Julien said 'she needs to stop looking cheap and start looking.........chic'. Tyson looked at him like he was so impressed with his elaborate word-smithry. Oh, Tyson. Then the lame elim happened.

Wow, looks like I remembered more than I thought! Fingers crossed for the download eh?
    Last edited by saygoodbye; 07-29-2012 at 05:33 PM.

I hate Tyson. He's dead from the head up.

Time goes by fast​.
    Look at the flowers​ go.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast