Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 1 Live Feed Discussion

^ I've seen this. If Janie won't make a move now, she'll regret it. The whole house is agaisnt her right now. When Kara's gone, she's next.

But isn't Dan working with Boogie? He may very well do it later if not now. Make the right decision, Janie. I hope Grodner helps her out.

Janie working with Dan will be my dream for this season. If she won't - the season is ruined just like last season.

Janelle needs to find a way to save her ass, because for some reason I really want her to finish 3rd again.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by ohreality View Post
    But isn't Dan working with Boogie? He may very well do it later if not now. Make the right decision, Janie. I hope Grodner helps her out.
    Dan was forced into working with Boogie, but he doesn't trust him at all. Janelle has given him a few valuable pieces of information and he trusts her much more.

Achievements

omggg
    Willie looks soooo paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Janelle needs to find a way to save her ass, because for some reason I really want her to finish 3rd again.
    You're evil!!! :0 I will die if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Dan was forced into working with Boogie, but he doesn't trust him at all. Janelle has given him a few valuable pieces of information and he trusts her much more.
    K, if they work together that'll be fine. Ruins my Brit/Wil/Janie dream alliance though.

Achievements

Britney is about as paranoid as Willie.

She is saying all coaches are gunning for her.

Willie wants a house meeting to announce the coach twist.

Omg bless you Britney for being an idiot and letting the twist slip

And I can't even begin to tell y'all how badly I want a Dan/Janelle alliance to happen. I would die of happiness.

Spoiler:  

ANTM 21: Lenox, Matthew, Shei, Will
    PR All Stars 4: Dmitry, Fabio, Patricia, Sonjia
    Survivor 29: Jeremy, Natalie

Achievements

^ I might be able to handle that BUT I want his girls to go...

Ashley needs to get her **** together and stick with Janelle. She seems to be in a good position tho since Willie wants a Jojo/Ashley/Willie/[another male] alliance.

People are bashing Britney's gameplay atm tho. Evel Dick as well on Twitter.

Ugh tbh... Britney is being an idiot (again). She has ptsd from being played by the Brigade that now she's extra paranoid. What are you doing, girl!?

Britney gurl plz you're like the leat threatning of the four mentors, noyone would be gunning for you. inb4 Dan and Janelle flipp the **** out of the house :khia

btw is Ashley that clueless ? doesn't she understand that if Britney and her alliance go after Janelle and want to get rid of her, they have to evict Ashley aswell. Is she stupid ?
    Last edited by jorge; 07-17-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Achievements

Wil is telling Joe and Shane that it's in writing that the coaches aren't coming into the game, but I don't know where he got that info. Maybe one of the coaches was trying to throw him off.

Shane says its going to be very very bad if the coaches play. They all agree the coaches don't need to win again.

Quote Originally Posted by munchnerkindl View Post
    Omg bless you Britney for being an idiot and letting the twist slip
    Didn't Willie figure it out on his own when he saw the key holes next to the coach's pictures on the memory wall? Brit was denying it to him when I was watching. Maybe I missed her confirming it.

Britney. I never loved your on your season, and on this season I really don't love you.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Didn't Willie figure it out on his own when he saw the key holes next to the coach's pictures on the memory wall? Brit was denying it to him when I was watching. Maybe I missed her confirming it.
    No I think supposedly Janelle or Britney let it slip to Willie and he got so upset and paranoid. And now he thinks that all the coaches minus Britney are in it for themselves.
    But last night Willie was up counting the key holes and says that there are some for the coaches so its further proof they'll come back. Also 2 weeks of the game are supposedly uncounted for with the amount of houseguests.

ETA. Janelle is talking to Joe about voting Frank out.

ETA. HOUSE MEETING.

These last 5 days have more entertaining than season 12 & 13 combined. Get bunch of people who are easily paranoid about something that may or may not happen and watch hell break loose. Oh Britney.
    Never was and never will be

Achievements

Willie is so crazy.
    He is telling them that the coaches are basically playing them and putting them against each other. And that they need to stop listening to them and play for themselves cuz if they listen, it'll screw them over.

Wil seems to be agreeing.
    And either Kara/Danielle and Joe.

Someone [Ian?] is def gonna run and tell one of the coaches.

The newbies (especially Willie) make no sense. They have to nominate and vote each other out not the coaches. They need to worry about who can be voted out right now not about the possibility of the coaches joining the game. They can worry about that later.
    Never was and never will be

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast