Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 628

Thread: BGC 9 Spoilers

  1. #19
    RTVG Idol allison.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    LB.
    Posts
    2,017

    Achievements


    BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

  2. #20
    If you have an iPhone, go download the oxygen live app. They upload the next episode's sneak peeks all the time.

    A summary of the previews are:

    1. Meghan and Rima get into a fight because Erika told Rima that Meghan called her dirty (blablabla).
    2. Meghan and Rima get into the cranberry juice fight and then Meghan starts throwing Rima's stuff in the pool.
    3. (literally) Right after that happens Christina and Julie fight (which is omgamazeballs tbh)

  3. #21
    RTVG Idol allison.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    LB.
    Posts
    2,017

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by nikfan500 View Post
    was christina wearing a white shirt when her and falen got into it?
    Yes she was and a flower in her hair.

    BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

  4. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by allison. View Post
    Yes she was and a flower in her hair.
    thanks, though the videos arent working.

  5. #23
    RTVG Idol allison.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    LB.
    Posts
    2,017

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by nikfan500 View Post
    thanks, though the videos arent working.
    Really? I can see them!

    BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

  6. #24
    Wow what a night that is going to be. Can't wait.,.. Fight after fight after fight.

    : Why is Rima asking Erika to stop Meghan instead of doing so herself? It's YOUR clothes being thrown into the pool.

  7. #25
    I saw a promo, where rima throws cranberry juice on meghan, and looks like there is a house vote to send meghan home. she was like "i dont care what the vote is, this isnt survivor"

  8. #26
    (>O_O> Anth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    14,501

    Achievements

    @ Christina for fighting Julie and then burning the hair [?]





  9. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NickiMinaj View Post
    But you like Ailea so anything you say is invalid~
    I don't like Ailea, I said I think she's pretty, and I like her the best of the Fab 5.


  10. #28
    on the oxygen website, you can votw for your fan favorite.
    as of now, Christina is in the lead with 35% and Julie in last with 3%.

  11. #29
    what is the order? ^


  12. #30
    RTVG Survivor flupic3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NickiMinaj View Post
    But you like Ailea so anything you say is invalid~
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

  13. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoRocha View Post
    what is the order? ^
    as of now
    (most favorited to least favorited):

    1.Christina- 36%
    2.Falen- 27%
    3/4.Erika and Mehgan- both 13%
    5.Rima- 5%
    6.Ashley- 4%
    7.Julie- 3%

  14. #32
    RTVG Idol
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,066
    Is Natasha the girl in the preview who is getting a massage in the hot tub? She replaces Mehgan right?

  15. #33
    RTVG Survivor flupic3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachiepoo View Post
    Is Natasha the girl in the preview who is getting a massage in the hot tub? She replaces Mehgan right?
    If you're talking about who I think you are, then I believe that that is Rima. And yes Tasha (I hear she goes by Tasha) replaces Mehgan.

  16. #34
    is natasha shown in the trailer at all?

  17. #35
    RTVG Survivor flupic3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    873
    I don't now... It's possible she's not. I don't believe that Wilmarie (s6), Cheyenne (s7), Ashley and Christina (s5), Joanna and Andrea (s1), Andrea (s2), or Lexie (s4) were shown either honestly.

  18. #36
    RTVG Survivor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    727
    Erika goes home cause of Rima
    Christina goes home because of Julie
    Mehgan goes home cause of Falen
    Andrea goes home because Ashley
    Zuly goes home because of Falen (Speculated)

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •