Thread: Amelia Lowe (Contemporary)

Achievements

Amelia Lowe (Contemporary)

Banned
    She reminded me 99% of Melanie. I think she's going to win, hope not!

she reminds me of a real life rachel berry. it's kind of creepy how much she seems to want the judges to like her. i think her dancing is good but i think the annoying factor is huge. and i prefer a lot of the other girls over her.

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    Melanie was a way better dancer tbh. I like her though. She kept up quite well this past week so I don't see her having a problem with other people's choreography. She is one of the more memorable contestants as well.

Achievements

I know I'm in the minority, but I really don't care for her. Her style just isn't my cup of tea and her personality is grating on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I know I'm in the minority, but I really don't care for her. Her style just isn't my cup of tea and her personality is grating on my nerves.
    I agree about her personality. She's a good dancer, though many of the girls are better, imo. Her personality is pretty irritating, though.

I think she's the underdog of the girls. I'm not not much of a fan of her look either but she's got me rooting for her for some reason.

It all seems so fake. I don't know how to put it, but creating herself to be flapper-esque just leaves me so irate.

Wow, I'm shocked by all the negative feedback in here. She's my absolute favorite.

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    ^ IA. She has proven that she is one of the best dancers there in the past few weeks tbh. I don't think she is faking her personality, I think the producers certainly play it up though. I hate when people instantly assume that just because someone on TV is "quirky" it means that they have decided to play some role. She honestly seems genuine. It's not like she is speaking with 1920's slang or something ridiculous. Her decision to look "flapper-esque" is the same exact thing as when one of us decides to look a certain way.

I love her! But I think she was lucky to get Will as a partner early on, she will get some fans (me) for that

Banned
    I think she's incredibly overrated, and not very versatile. I think Audrey, Tiffany and Eliana are better than her.

Achievements

so flawless such a terrible elimination