Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Emma Grattidge

Quote Originally Posted by Fierceglamdom View Post
    If Letitia is Demelza, then Emma looks exactly like Bridgette from NZNTM.
    I prefer Brigette to Demelza anyway.

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    ^ I do too. I just think if anything both of these girls are huge improvements over the first girls mentioned. Emma > Bridgette, Letitia >>>>>>>>> Demelza.

They (Em and Let) are far and away the best 2 girls on the show.

The Paris of people bloocookies's Avatar
    I honestly don't see the "Brigette" comparison as much, and I when I do, I think in the personality department she's an upgrade, but I think Brigette has the slight edge...

Easy Breezy Beautiful
    Khrystyana/Liz/Kyla/Jeana/Coura/Erin

RTVG Idol
    Her and Letitia are definitely the most modelesque girls in the competition. Emma G. has such an amazing, classic face that can do well in both commercial and high fashion.

ETA: Does anyone else think Emma looks like a younger version of Elle? Because after the makeover, I totally saw the similarity.

no ^ not at all, Emma is prettier, elle looks weird

AUSNTM CYCLE 7 WINNER: MONTANA!!!

she's very pretty, but i think we all know she's not high fashion AT ALL and she'd never book a show. she could do commercial, catalogue stuff at best. if demelza ever actually bothered to exercise, she'd actually be far more modelesque then emma.

such bad girls this cycle. tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity-guitars View Post
    ETA: Does anyone else think Emma looks like a younger version of Elle? Because after the makeover, I totally saw the similarity.
    Interesting how the same happened to Charlotte and i remember people saying Emma reminds them of Charlotte. I just hope Emma makes it further.

My fav girl

Quote Originally Posted by eruj View Post
    Interesting how the same happened to Charlotte and i remember people saying Emma reminds them of Charlotte. I just hope Emma makes it further.
    I kinda see it except that Emma is about 100 times more beautiful than Charlotte, no matter how sweet personality Charlotte is she has no upper lip
    FINTM C 4
    Anna-Sofia is AMAZING!

It kills me everytime she is compared to Charlotte. Please no, not even on same level!! So insulting to Emma

Wait, which Charlotte are people talking about? There was Charlotte Denton in C4, and Holmes in C6. I can see some slight similarities with Denton (and I thought she was pretty good, at least by C4 standards), but I can't see it at all with the other Charlotte.

^Holmes was the one that was called baby Elle after her makeover. I guess it's just the fact that they're both more on the shorter side, have lighter hair and are curvy.

Yeah I don't see baby Elle in Emma (or Charlotte either, both Holmes and Denton), but I do see Brigette only in some photos. Brigette has more edge and the height, but Emma has the fire in person and in photos. I think Emma's height is going to be bumped up anyways. Pretty sure she's 5'8.5", but it doesn't really matter since Emma's going to be a commercial model anyways, which is fine by me. The cast this cycle sucks too much, so you've got to make do with what you've got.

And as far as overall versatility goes for models, I still think Brigette > Emma, but I love both.
      Spoiler:  

My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: Hyun Ji|Gi Ppeum
    Favorite Male Contestant: Yong Soo
    ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

When I see her, I never actually notice her height. I think her amazing beauty just completely makes up for it

symmetry for the devil oh_desire's Avatar
    Even though i'm not a huge fan of her look, she definitely keeps me interested with her pictures. Probably the best portfolio so far. Make it happen gurl!

I feel bad, but I'm going off her a bit. Can't see any surprise in her photos, I'm sure she is trying but they are getting a bit boring.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

^
    ditto!

I love her as a girl - like every guy would date with her - she is sssooooo pretty - But i see more beauty-queen than a model.

Hopefully she proves me wrong again - like she did with her Men's photo.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast