Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterchef US General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by loona View Post
    I'm curious, I'm not watching this season but who is blind? How is she competing, is it fair for her?
    Well, there's a blind Asian girl. She is what they called "legally blind", it's not like she can't see anything but pretty much as you put a plastic bag on your head (She said this on twitter). She has to smell and tastes all the time to make sure she's on the right path. The producer provide an assistant, this one doesn't cook, she just help her walking and determining stuffs like which one is the green bean and which one is the red bean.

RTVG Idol
    Wow, she's amazing, hope she wins!

RTVG Apprentice
    I wish Josh could go home. His palate is nowhere as near as Becky's or Christine's.

Quote Originally Posted by fantaisie View Post
    I wish Josh could go home. His palate is nowhere as near as Becky's or Christine's.
    and his talent is no where near Frank or Monti

Yeah, this is ridiculous. I swear, if that troll-looking mongrel makes it to the final two...

If it's a Christine/Becky final 2: I want the Blindside to win. Not because I particularly like her but because she's the lesser of two evils.
    Christine/Josh: Blindside
    Josh/Becky: Becky because Josh is complete and utter trash. If David 2.0 wins I swear I am done with this show...
    RuPaul's Drag Race Recaps: http://vitamintee.tumblr.com/

America's Next Top Model Recaps: http://nextbottommodel.blogspot.com/

Spoiler on Top 2: Josh & Christine

First Monti now Frank. If Josh wins, this is fixed.

^omg is that really true?
    SUCH BS that frank was sent home....... seriously josh has been saved sooo many dam times. his second chance back was even guaranteed when they pitted him against ryan who was the first eliminated contestant out of the ones who had a chance back.. like seriously? how can someone who had like 2 seconds in the masterchef kitchen make more of an impression than stacey who was JUST eliminated..

and notice how last week, monti and josh were in the bottom 2 and even though josh had the advantage, monti (who cooked a PERFECT cheese souffle during this competition) was booted THE WEEK BEFORE the next pressure test would be all about souffles ?

Quote Originally Posted by uglypretty View Post
    ^omg is that really true?
    SUCH BS that frank was sent home....... seriously josh has been saved sooo many dam times. his second chance back was even guaranteed when they pitted him against ryan who was the first eliminated contestant out of the ones who had a chance back.. like seriously? how can someone who had like 2 seconds in the masterchef kitchen make more of an impression than stacey who was JUST eliminated..

and notice how last week, monti and josh were in the bottom 2 and even though josh had the advantage, monti (who cooked a PERFECT cheese souffle during this competition) was booted THE WEEK BEFORE the next pressure test would be all about souffles ?

Then Becky and Josh ended in bottom 2 and the judges called Becky name "Bitch, your journey is over". Sometimes I wonder why it need to be 3 judges while the fact is that they always repeat each other's word.

Rooting for a Christine win tonight! ompom ompom

OMG! This is the best season evah!

That was so ****ing flawless !! For a second I was sure Josh was going to win but nope my flawdess quen did the best of the 3 winners so far (also I am really happy they didn't hand it to Josh "because they needed a male winner")

Bring on S4 !!

Vienamese kween won this season OMG so proud of her

follow me
    IG: hieurius

At Christine winning, my first season watching MasterChef and my favorite won.

RTVG Idol
    Wait?! The blind chick won?! Wow , when I'll have time, I'll watch the whole season on yt.

im happy Christine won!!

Achievements

I really hope season 4 is as flawless as season 3. I already see an incredible amount of great characters

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

anyone is watching s4?

^I am! The only contestants I like are Luca, Bri (and to some extent Natasha) though...
    RuPaul's Drag Race Recaps: http://vitamintee.tumblr.com/

America's Next Top Model Recaps: http://nextbottommodel.blogspot.com/

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast