Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterchef US General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Loopscale View Post
    Never thought I'd say this, but I'm kinda rooting for Monti. Underdogs FTW.

And wtf @ David. His food got thrown out last week and he cooks raw fish this week. He's pretty much gotta kill Ramsay to be eliminated.
    In fact everybody's rooting for Monti and Christine. Based on the their followers on twitter.
    David really needs to go home, I would love to see Tali few more episodes than David.
    Becky got positive edit but somehow I ended up dislike her
    And the editing is so predictable to compare with other reality show. Right in the first minutes of last night episode Christine said "I can't believe I made it to the final 9", I'm like "Oh no".

I couldnt watch the ep tonight ! Can someone tell me what hapenned

The show didn't air last night to leave time for some live baseball cup but the night before that Tali went home, Christine and David were in the bottom 3.

oh ok I had watched monday but had to miss yesterday ^^ happy nothing aired

Correct me if I'm wrong but what I saw in the preview for next episode seems like some short of a Master Chef's redemption island. One of the eliminated contestant will be resurrect

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but what I saw in the preview for next episode seems like some short of a Master Chef's redemption island. One of the eliminated contestant will be resurrect
    yes and the top 6 will decide who comes back hopefully this rules out Ryan and Tali ()

the real question here is...HOW THE **** IS DAVID MARTINEZ STILL THERE !!!!!!! its a big freaking joke !!!

Ryan back please!

Even though he has almost no chance If the others were smart, they'd choose the weakest one and hope they're eliminated just as quick

And it's an absolute joke David is still there. Holy. Shit.

RTVG Apprentice
    Why there isn't Stacey in the preview. I thought all eliminated contestants are back?

She will be there, the trailer have to spent its short time to re-introduce those contestants that we almost forgot. Rooting for Ryan.

I'm not happy with this whole coming back concept. I don't like Ryan and he may be a good cook, but what I dont find fair is that 5 people fought their way to be in that spot (lets not count David Martinez and we all know why...) and then they let Ryan have a 1/2 chance in coming back when he left after 2 rounds ? Sure maybe he messed up on the dish he was sent home for but is it fair for him to come back when he hasent done any of the numerous challenges the top 6 did to get to that point.

I'm disappointed with the outcome. Josh coming back, he deserved it but I enjoy him as much as I do with Ryan As an audience, I like the coming back concept, I definitely hate it if I were a contestant.

I'm really happy I dont have to hear Ryan's annoying voice ever again !

RTVG Apprentice
    so, I was re-watching the episodes of the season and I paused on the intro where they show clips of the upcoming episodes and by accident, it stopped on the scene where the judges are congratulating the winner... so, I saw some of the contestants standing behind them and it looks like...

Frank and Becky are not in the final 2

Quote Originally Posted by whirring View Post
    so, I was re-watching the episodes of the season and I paused on the intro where they show clips of the upcoming episodes and by accident, it stopped on the scene where the judges are congratulating the winner... so, I saw some of the contestants standing behind them and it looks like...

Frank and Becky are not in the final 2
    David win master chef
    Just kidding, Monti and Felix rule this competition

RTVG Apprentice
    WOW!

that was bull****. I was so sure that David was going home.

Felix? really?! laaaaaaaaame

WTF, Felix went home !!! David survived bottom 2 again.

Her dish does looks like shiz but definitely better than both of Josh and David

This.show.is.a.****ing.joke.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast