Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Errors

Site Errors

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Hm, I got that too but everything seems to be working fine again.
    EW, please don't mix YOUR milk in MY cocoapuffs!

Achievements

"Technical staff" received a LOT of email and is currently looking into it

Good! It was nothing too bad for me! It just made me reffresh twice to open a page! lol

Achievements

I'm about to do a little remodeling to the site. Please bare with me if I screw anything up Chances are I'll notice it right away and fix it. But if you want to, go ahead and PM me to let me know if anything seems off

ETA: Nevermind, I'm too tired to do it tonight, so just apply this message for tomorrow!

OMG I was just submitting a timed challenge for a game! lol AHhhhh! That was a close one! *whew*

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm posting it twice. Today I have been having problems with the site. It takes forever to load, sometimes says "can't find server", almost every page there is a pop-up (sometimes more than 1) saying "run time error, do you wish to debug?",and basically just not working well. Other websites i have no problem with, so I don't think it is my connection.

ETA As soon as i posted this, the site went back to normal and I can move freely and quickly through all pages.

I was having problems an hour or two ago as well. Everything was soooo slow and/or the site would timeout. I also tried other websites and had no problems. I gave up and tried again just now and it seems to be working.

OR, Glitter, did they just ban the site at work?

You guys weren't the only ones. I had the same problems. Everythings fine now, though.

Same here for me! Oh and the chat room hiccup we always seem to have when there is loads of people in there.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

It is still taking a long time to load up for me.

Starting having the same problems again. Let's see if this message goes through.......

OMG --- I WANT MY RTVG!!!!
    withdrawal is awful
    MK

Yeah..... the site wouldn't load. I thought it was my freakin Optimum not working so I disconnected and reconnected everything again. Heh. It was funny, cuz my AIM was working quite fine but my internet [this site] wasn't.
    Paradise Hotel: Beds, Beaches, and Beyond...
    Challenge 1 results are up! http://realitytvgames.net/showthread.php?t=1922&page=7

The forum will work for me for a few minutes, then go bad again for a while... and good again, bad again...

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    The forum will work for me for a few minutes, then go bad again for a while... and good again, bad again...
    Same here. It must be that "time of the month" for RTVG.

*pushes some Midol through the disk drive*

at xgold. You know we end up on the sams cycle, spending so much time together!

I had the same slow thing happen to me, but it's fine now!

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast