Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: RPDR All Stars - The winner is.... totally expected. BLAH.

RPDR All Stars - The winner is.... totally expected. BLAH.

http://www.wehoconfidential.com/2012...all-stars.html

WeHo Confidential leaked a list of queens that were on the shortlist to appear on All Stars. Not all of them made it to the show, it seems.

The list of queens on it are:
    Raja - in New York this weekend for a makeup artist event
    Yara Sofia - has shows throughout May
    Willam - ?, no one ever knows what this bitch is doing
    Sharon Needles - absent for May, won fan poll
    Shannel - absent for May and gone from Facebook
    Pandora Boxx - absent for May
    Jujubee - absent for May
    Chad Michaels - still performing in WeHo, but All Stars films in the same general area so... maybe they let her do both?
    Alexis Mateo - ?, no idea, may be cast but she doesn't update much at all
    Ongina - has shows in May
    Nina Flowers - absent for May
    Manila Luzon - ?, but presumed absent for May
    Latrice Royale - absent for May
    Raven - absent for May

Bolded are the 'confirmed' queens.

I heard from a source Willam was confirmed a while ago,I really hope she is.

but YES the Bolded queens, cant wait to see them

credit to Ejy

,.|.,
    YASS @ the queens in bold (xcept for Pandora Boxx, not here for camp drag tyvm), I hope this is true.

Achievements

As much as I love Sharon, I just don't think it's fair. Just my opinion. As much as I want to see this queen come back. Letting a winner get in to me just doesn't make sense.

So sad @ the lack of Tatianna being there.
    I was hoping she'd come back and surprise everyone with a more polished thought out drag look.

natasha poly malgosia bela rianne van rompaey
    luna bijl • faretta • kris grikaite
    anok yai cara taylor sara grace • rebecca logendyke

Achievements

I really want to see Stacey back, I really loved her. She was so sweet, I prefer Stacey over Latrice tbh! I also would like to see Shangela (come on she has to be there) and I would like to see Tatianna back as well

Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    As much as I love Sharon, I just don't think it's fair. Just my opinion. As much as I want to see this queen come back. Letting a winner get in to me just doesn't make sense.
    Well, the fan poll kind of guaranteed her appearance.

Also, she probably would've made it anyway... just look at how she was received! @_@

Tatianna hasn't had any Twitter or FB posts since a week ago so it's POSSIBLE that she's on this too, but they already have 3 season 2 girls.

Someone made a convenient list (ZombieLinda) of the All Stars poll, so pointing out where the girls on the shortlist are on this should be rather interesting.

Sharon Needles - 18965
    Pandora Boxx - 18824
    Mimi Imfurst - 13785
    Manila Luzon - 10225
    Jujubee - 10070
    Nina Flowers - 9991
    Raven - 9978
    Shangela Laquifa Wadley - 9437
    Yara Sofia - 9103
    Latrice Royale - 8693
    Jessica Wild - 8438
    Morgan McMichaels - 8271
    Tatianna - 7293
    Carmen Carrera - 5319
    Alexis Mateo - 5201
    Shannel - 5048
    Willam - 4281
    Ongina - 3449
    Jade - 3425
    Raja - 2817
    Bebe Zahara Benet - 2518
    Tammie Brown - 2069
    Delta Work - 1876
    Chad Michaels - 1634
    The Princess - 1353
    Phi Phi O'Hara - 1157
    Mystique Summers Madison - 1036
    Mariah - 1004
    Sonique - 897
    Kenya Michaels - 861
    Tyra Sanchez - 584
    Jiggly Caliente - 526
    Victoria Parker - 445
    Madame LaQueer - 374
    LaShauwn Beyond - 321
    Sahara Davenport - 310
    Dida Ritz - 266
    Stacy Layne Matthews - 238
    Nicole Paige Brooks - 234
    Milan - 223
    Akashia - 221
    Rebecca Glasscock - 217
    Venus D-Lite - 197
    India Ferrah - 186
    Phoenix - 157
    Alisa Summers - 145

I'm not too excited to see Pandora Boxx.
    I never really got her appeal aside from her Snatch Game performance.

natasha poly malgosia bela rianne van rompaey
    luna bijl • faretta • kris grikaite
    anok yai cara taylor sara grace • rebecca logendyke

,.|.,
    Quote Originally Posted by chantallelovery View Post
    I'm not too excited to see Pandora Boxx.
    I never really got her appeal aside from her Snatch Game performance.
    I agree with this. She's incredibly overrated imo. But I usually end up liking reality tv show contestants on All-Star seasons that I disliked on their original seasons, so it might be the same with Pandora.

While I desperately want Sharon Needles to be on there coz I need more Runway fierceness, it'll still be an awkward situation because everybody's still in Sharon mode and they'd want her to win this other title as well. At the same time it'll be awkward if Sharon wins All-Stars because it would just seem unfair to everybody else. Also at the same time it'd be awkward if she didn't win All-Stars because she was the most recent winner and her losing All-Stars would take away from her glisten. Just a weird situation to be in :P

I wonder if there will be any drama since most of the queens seem to be friends now.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Mansions View Post
    While I desperately want Sharon Needles to be on there coz I need more Runway fierceness, it'll still be an awkward situation because everybody's still in Sharon mode and they'd want her to win this other title as well. At the same time it'll be awkward if Sharon wins All-Stars because it would just seem unfair to everybody else. Also at the same time it'd be awkward if she didn't win All-Stars because she was the most recent winner and her losing All-Stars would take away from her glisten. Just a weird situation to be in :P

I wonder if there will be any drama since most of the queens seem to be friends now.
    THIS!

I completely agree, tbh, winners shouldn't be allowed in this cycle. They already got the recognition they deserve.

I'LL DIE IRL IF SHANNEL, PANDORA, JUJUBEE, NINA, MANILA, LATRICE AND RAVEN ARE IN IT, OMG OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Mansions View Post

Agreed. Imo, winners shouldn't be there but it's whatever lol.

It's going to hurt watching these queens eliminated. I love them all! They're all stars! Is it just me? Lol.

So is this practically in the same format as normal seasons?

I'm out of here

Achievements

All i want is Raven and Jujubee on All Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Apple View Post
    I agree with this. She's incredibly overrated imo. But I usually end up liking reality tv show contestants on All-Star seasons that I disliked on their original seasons, so it might be the same with Pandora.
    Agree with both of you.. she's funny. But her runway/performance ability in comparison to others...

She has a MAJOR fanbase though, I'm just curious as to what essence that comes from..

P.S. .. can someone explain to me how 8 are comfirmed.. I thought there were only 6 episodes?

omg no sickening big girls? (I know Latrice is on... she's just not that sickening to me)

I was hoping for Delta Work.

Winners shouldn't be on All-Stars. Just imagine how RIDICULOUS would of been if say, Sharon, leaves first and like, Phoenix (if she's casted) stays over her.

Excited for Jujubee, Raven, Pandora, Latrice (who are in a shoe in tbh) and Shannel.

I'm out of here

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    Winners shouldn't be on All-Stars. Just imagine how RIDICULOUS would of been if say, Sharon, leaves first and like, Phoenix (if she's casted) stays over her.

Excited for Jujubee, Raven, Pandora, Latrice (who are in a shoe in tbh) and Shannel.
    The bolded ones are really good picks for All Stars

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast