Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
Results 1,027 to 1,037 of 1037

Thread: The Face

Quote Originally Posted by mmichal View Post
    A TFS article about The Face and it's awesomeness from Naomi. :D

http://www.thefashionspot.com/buzz-n...ching-the-face
    this shizz is going down my most quotable quotes this year! thank you Naomi.

Spoiler:  

"A well tailored suit is to women, what lingerie is to men."

Bad Habits
    The article is throwing shade at Tyra, LOL luvs it

Im a convert, love this show it reminds me off how ANTM should've gone after season 1/2 I love it and I love the coaches and even Nigel doesn't bug me. Margaux or however it's spelt is one of my faves and I quite like Stephanie's underdog edit.

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim

I actually REALLY like this show! Go Margaux!

After those horrible ANTM videos it's almost like even Tyra wants us to jump ship and watch The Face.

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    Question: are the girls going to get a makeover or nothing like that?
    The girls already got makeovers at the final 12, they just didn't show it in the show. They just did touch-ups, nothing special.

Aren't they going to release the official photos of every episode? All I see on the polls thread were screen caps.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I WANT SEASON 2!

Cheap Primark Shoes FierceFanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    I WANT SEASON 2!
    Until then, we can find out spoilers about The Face UK!

I.Hate.Stephanie.
    Seriously,two of my faves (Christy and Madeleine) went home instead of this ratchet bitch.
    I'll be the lover to your nightmare.

Heather Kuzmich is my role model for Asperger's Syndrome and makes me proud to be an Aspie.

RTVG Apprentice
    For me, The Face is not a fair competition and it looks like reality however the only thing i just see in the show is how Naomi manipulates other coaches and contestants. Although, the prizes of each challenges are very impressive but the way Naomi express herself in the show that makes me see this show as drama show, not as model show. Finally, the goal of this show is drama but not producing the real face of modelling in world industry. I believe that Naomi stepped to Tyra's mistake, producing something hilarious. After watching season 1, I don't see the potential in winner at all and many strong girls sent home because of the fight between the coaches. That is a model reality show everyone wants???. I do know that the real world is tough but for me, the show is not a good thing for young girls to move on the next level of her model career, it is just a show to help them understand the real world. As a successful model, u must have a gift, talent and build it up for a long time with constant efforts but not just a shining point in a short time. This show is suck, i just enjoy the moment when the coaches fighted each others or talked back to Naomi. This is ****ing bull****

ANTM and The Face are hiatus. That why they get lowest rating. It reflects how awful of both shows
    Last edited by Juliano Hoang; 11-11-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758