Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Final Round

Congratulations Bitter on your win, because my vote was never necessarily securely for the other person. Thanks for an amazing game Estquer, massively enjoyed it.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Congrats to Sir Bitter! Your domination was undeniable, and you fought every single round for that win.

Xyman, I'm really proud of what you achieved. I was concerned that no one would want to reward your efforts, but 3/7 votes, despite not being enough to give you the win, is a great start. I really enjoyed your role-playing, and I do not regret rooting for you

Achievements

Congrats! That was an epic domination
    Great game again Estquer, sad I wasnt much a part of it but I cant wait to see what you have next

Congrats, Bitter! Both of you played amazing games and you both would have made amazing winners - Xyman I hope you're proud of yourself too, you can tell how much you convinced me in your jury answers by my eviction interview (btw if anyone's wondering, I didn't do mine until after Iron's elimination )

Can't wait for your next game, Est!

Congrats Bitter on the win. You deserved it. Next game don't nominate me 27 times in a row ok??

Congratz Bitter =] Though I didnt talk much after my elimination while I did follow through each round and you deserve your win. Really a great game. Thanks to Estquer ! Looking forward for your next game.

A rather late congrats on the win Bitter!
    Man, I thought I was relevant in this game in the beginning..
    I didn't even know.

Cats are so majestic.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456