Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/3 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Did anyone else giggle with glee with Kimberly got bonked on the head several times with a tomato?
    Possibly the best moment of the season for me!
    Trying is the first step towards failure...

Achievements

Blah, I kinda wanted the blondes to pull through because it would have made for a more intense finale. Although I started out hating them, they did kinda grow on me a little.

I really hope Bama doesn't even come close to winning. They have such horrible attitudes, and then turn around to the camera and try to act like angels.

I don't want Rob and Kimberly to win either though (Jonathan and Victoria in training)!

Tyler and James all the way!

(there always seems to be two legs)
    There's only 1 leg this time, like the last time they started with 12 teams, TAR4. It's pretty busy Spain to Paris to New York

Rob/Kim deserve to win because their tomato moment provided more entertainment than anyone else in the Final 5 all season. And surely everyone could agree they're better than Freddy/Kendra?

I'm more excited to see if we get an All-Stars trailer than to see who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyForKahlen
    Rob/Kim deserve to win because their tomato moment provided more entertainment than anyone else in the Final 5 all season. And surely everyone could agree they're better than Freddy/Kendra?
    Not exactly setting the bar too high if you only have to be better than Freddy and Kendra...
    Trying is the first step towards failure...

Not exactly setting the bar too high if you only have to be better than Freddy and Kendra...
    Sadly, Rob/Kim would be my 3rd or 4th favourite winners of all 10 seasons. So by my standards they'd be pretty good.

I'm more excited to see if we get an All-Stars trailer than to see who wins.
    Spoken by a true TARer!

I'm obviously rooting for Tyler and James. Please, just not Lyn and Karlyn, please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12