Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aubrey O'Day

I felt so sorry for her. And as one of her biggest fans I was thinking about how to choke Aresnio for like 2 hours after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle View Post
    I did not think it was inappropriate at all.
    Arsenio lost his temper, but if you listen to the points he raised when talking about Aubrey, completely makes sense. Aubrey just got emotional which made it hard to watch.

Aubrey uses her tears as a defense mechanism, when she loses she cries, when she doesnt know what to do ... she cries.
    preach, sista. she is one of the most manipulative people i have ever seen. arsenio was on point with everything he said.

Achievements

she is not a person
    she is a blow up doll version of the chucky doll
    gurl is evil

Spoiler:  

Oh how I love her.

QUEEEEEEEEEEEN!

AUBREY IS BACK BITCHESSSSSSSSSSS
    [youtube]f9jcpiHjqYU[/youtube]

I used to be a big fan of Aubrey, but what Clay said about her was spot on. She has talent but she isn't a team player. Just like in Danity Kane, Aubrey obviously has talent, but she was so self-righteous and honestly so so selfish. Her charity is about LGBT bullying, but she is just as big a bully to Dayana, hypocrite. Somehow in my hate for Aubrey I'm glad to see she's still on the show.
    (11.12.10) RIP DAD, ily <3 (10.8.11) RIP MARY, ily <3

I love Aubrey, I think she's hot, I think she's smart, she's outspoken, everything that Arsenio and Clay and all the guys have been saying about her, even PRIOR to having switched teams, makes NO sense and is false...

And when Arsenio kept interrupting her after she would say something, he'd say "you always say I, you always say I" and it's like, what the **** are you talking about????? Of course she has to say I, this is the boardroom, whenver somebody attacks you, you have to start defending yourself so that Mr.Trump doesn't end you home. And Arsenio got pissed for Aubrey asking for Theresa to vouch for her, but hello, this is only Aubrey's first challenge with these guys so it'd be inaccurate to judge her by their ONE experience when Theresa has been with her for 6 weeks(or however long it's been)

I'm so glad she didn't quit.

~QUEEN AUBREY O'DAY~

Dear Aubrey O'Day, honestly, I support you 100% only because you've been a childhood memory of mine back when you were on Making The Band. You've changed quite a bit, but in my heart, I know that you're awesome. You've been one of the hottest females on The Apprentice, ever. Also, I've never heard of The Celebrity Apprentice and decided to watch it because of you.

Now, baby gurl, this statement is actually inaccurate.
    Teresa Giudice – 433,787
    Aubrey O’Day – 419,321
    I'll let this comment slide.

Guuuurrrrllll, you're been a sharp bitch (like someone said on this forum the other day), and haters keep on hatin', because this bitch is going no where. I've read spoilers and you came quite far, which is very nice.

BABY I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW HOW IN THE WORLD YOU STILL HAVE FRIENDS, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY QUEEN.

You have the sexiest body, I would do you if I could.

~WARNING NUDE PICS AHEAD~

Spoiler:  

GURL

Mmkay, bye.

I would like Aubrey more if she owned the bitch that lies inside.

She's playing the victim and its annoying.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

Her new single SUCKS!!!!!!!

Like her.

(Actually that is probably the reason she has gotten so far...)

Girl, dun u posting nudes here unless they are men.

GO AUBREY, FIRST WIN HECKS YEAH.
    Girl, you're a fucking bitch but you make great TV.

Quote Originally Posted by choroneko View Post
    Girl, dun u posting nudes here unless they are men.

You probably can't help but stare at her beautiful-ness.

I love Aubrey.
    Yes, she's a bitch, yes, she thinks the world revolves around her, and I do understand if people dislike her. And I do think that will be her downfall.
    However, she's efficient, always sharp and on point and knows how to hustle. And she never severely ****ed up at any task given. I think people were caught off guard when they first saw how driven and smart she really is and only focused on the negative.
    She needs to be in the final.
    ALL-TIME ANTM FAVS
    Nicole F.
    Anya
    Lisa D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by anya_lover View Post
    I love Aubrey.
    Yes, she's a bitch, yes, she thinks the world revolves around her, and I do understand if people dislike her. And I do think that will be her downfall.
    However, she's efficient, always sharp and on point and knows how to hustle. And she never severely ****ed up at any task given. I think people were caught off guard when they first saw how driven and smart she really is and only focused on the negative.
    She needs to be in the final.
    If she was smarter she could have made an good impact for her music career but her behaviour on the show (while entertaining) has been very off putting and she has killed any chance of solo success.

She may be driven and smart but she is also an egotist, narcissist, selfish and bitchy and immature.

And did I mention DELUSIONAL!

I like Aubrey. She is incredibly intelligent, spot-on with every task, and above all knows how to cover her ass.

Her comments about the other contestants are off putting, but she has Teresa and Arsenio to work with... I wouldn't be too happy either.

I think Aubrey and I would be the best of friends .

Time goes by fast​.
    Look at the flowers​ go.

Achievements

I love Aubrey! Her slightly delusional, bratty way of leading is so entertaining to me and kinda refreshing to be honest. I doubt she will win but I think I'm rooting for her! I just love all her amazing confessional scenes and how she is just so blunt. Reminds me a lot of me.

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .

Gurl is looking like Ginger Spice with this red hair
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast